• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Report Cards (Fantasy League)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Football Draft Report Card

First of all, I'd just like to start off by saying fuck you guys. This took too long. I didn't do Zack's since he's probably not going to see this anyways. I went easy on the grades since some of you are noobs!

Seattle Glory- A : I think you've got a solid all around team, I like Richardson, Brees and your WR's quite a bit. Only concern going forward will be your RB depth. That could be a problem. But you've got some big guns on your team to make up for that. (Great value choice with Ivory)

Team Jonas- A : I like your depth quite a bit... probably have the deepest team in the league. You're set at WR and have some solid RBs, only weakness may be QB play but Eli Manning should get enough points to get the job done. Look for McCoy to have a big year.

Arizona Sting- A- : I'm a homer and biased so I'm sure you guys don't care what I type about myself but I like my team quite a bit. Hoping MJD has a big year, and I love my WRs.

Driaz- A- : I like your top 5 guys quite a bit... Luck, Martin, Sproles, Colston and Graham. After that you don't have any sure things... basically boom or bust type of guys. And if one of them BOOMS then you'll find yourself in the playoffs for sure. Solid team.

Harold Seattle- B+ : Nice overall team, I love RG3 and Foster long term. If Chris Johnson can finally have that bounceback year then your team will be in great shape. Your WR's aren't too shabby either, and Tony Gonzalez should give you consistent production from TE.

Orange- B : Not bad for a first timer at all. You have two very solid RBs and WRs so that's always a nice start to a foundation of a good team. If Kaepernick has a big year then your team should be in great shape moving forward. Not a great bench though... if a key guy gets hurt you may be slightly fucked.

Aaron Hernandez Cleaning Crew- B- : Love the RBs you have... Spiller, Bush and Jackson gives you a nice trio. If they all stay healthy then you should have no problem making the playoffs. Your QB play could be shaky though, and your WRs are the only reason you didn't get a higher grade. You've also got a top notch bench. Depth is there.

Suns7- C+ : I like the top three guns you've got with Brady, Charles, and Forte... after that there are some question marks though... your WR's are on the older side, but you do have some good WR depth so that should help. As long as your Big Three stays healthy though, you should be in good shape.

AZ Sun- C+ : You should probably be ranked higher, but I'm not a believer in Wilson just yet... if he proves me wrong and has a big year then you'll shoot up the rankings for sure. Not the sexiest team on paper but I do like Ryan, Morris, and Fitz quite a bit. As long as they stay healthy your team will be in the hunt. If Morris does anything close to what he did last year than... :omg:

Jahii- D+ : Your team is injury prone and you've got some older guys but I do think any team with AP is not going to be an easy win every week. If your team stays healthy and Wilson can breakout then you could be right in the mix of things... your keepers will only get older so you better hope you win this year. Not bad overall for a first timer.

Dweeber- D+ : It kills me to rank you last because it's your first year drafting and you didn't even do a bad job overall... you just made one mistake, imo. Taking two top 5 QBs in a league where you can only start one could cost you. Now if you trade one of the two QB's for a RB (your biggest weakness) then all of the sudden your team will look pretty solid. One thing I will say is, Rodgers, Ball, Bernard and Thomas are all really good keepers. So even if you don't do well this year, you'll at least be in good shape for next year. I recommend trading a QB for a top 15 RB though... get that done and your team could actually be a playoff team. Hope you prove me wrong and make fun of me later for this ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my bench is fucking terrible. I had my first 6 rounds or so planned out, but I didn't know what the fuck to do in the later rounds.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the highest grade Jahii has ever received. Might be 'hang on the fridge' worthy.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Dweeber was there for the draft, so can't blame him, other then not showing up for the draft for his poor draft performance.....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Dweeber was there for the draft, so can't blame him, other then not showing up for the draft for his poor draft performance.....

Nah, he was there... he just admitted he had no clue what he was doing and it was his first draft so I'll give him a break. lol

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was there, Sting just gets off on telling people that are new at stuff that they did bad. He also goes to preschool and tells kids that they suck at counting.

Fucking dick.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I thought he was auto-drafted....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team isn't even that bad. It would just be a lot better if he took a RB in place of where he took Manning.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... completely clueless. Not sure at this point what options I have or how to even attempt to "trade". but I will figure it out. The chat was almost useless with all the noise from Jahii.

Still trying to figure out the interface.