• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Report Cards (Fantasy League)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... completely clueless. Not sure at this point what options I have or how to even attempt to "trade". but I will figure it out. The chat was almost useless with all the noise from Jahii.

Still trying to figure out the interface.

You can go to other teams clubhouse or team page and when you're on their roster a bunch of options will appear near their username and whatnot. Click propose trade and just select the players that you want to trade on your side and then select the players you'd like in return and then click send... trust me it will take some getting used to but just use this season to get your feet wet, no one does that great when they are completely new to this anyways. You should've checked out Jonas's thread he made... lots of helpful info on there. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/fantasy-football-forum-message-board/111372-1st-time-fantasy-football-participant.html

If you post your roster on there and explain that you're new and ask for advice with what to do with your team I'm sure the posts will come flying in.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thread. Missed it before hand.

You guys came across that thread! I was hoping I could sweep that scandal under the rug for at least this season and then deal with the consequences. "I did not post a thread in that chatroom! It was strictly a platonic conversation!"

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust the OP! He seems like he really knows what he is talking about!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not my first time in a fantasy league lol. Im in one at school with 20 bucks on the line. Winner takes 240.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it not Hillman will start for Denver which could be a 1,000 yard season and dont forget Steve Johnson. Gore will still get me 8 tds and Andre will catch over 100 balls. Dont forget that Gore and Andre played every game last year.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highschool you fucking fene.

Did you mean Feeny?

mr-feeny.jpeg

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I *think* I proposed a trade. When I submitted it, it said I had to make room on my Roster for the trade should it be accepted to happen. so I proposed a drop.

However, now I don't seem to see the trade as proposed anywhere. May I have to do it again now that I have a proposed drop?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I *think* I proposed a trade. When I submitted it, it said I had to make room on my Roster for the trade should it be accepted to happen. so I proposed a drop.

However, now I don't seem to see the trade as proposed anywhere. May I have to do it again now that I have a proposed drop?

Go to your "My Team" tab. Right above your roster you will see a grey bar that says "Your Pending Moves". If its in there you are good. You will also see waiver claims you make in that bar or if other people try to trade with you.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to your "My Team" tab. Right above your roster you will see a grey bar that says "Your Pending Moves". If its in there you are good. You will also see waiver claims you make in that bar or if other people try to trade with you.

Okay it is there.

Strange that you can't say what player(s) you are offering in the trade from your team. You can say it in email though....

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I messed up my first trade attempt. I ended up proposing to trade one of his players for NONE of mine. I said in the email what I was willing to trade but I for some reason didn't see the drop downs by each player on my squad to indicate what I was offering...

Funny. I will take that trade if he wants to ...

That is why it was saying I had to propose a drop player if it went through...

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canceled the first botched trade and tried it again... that makes much more sense now.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Football Draft Report Card

Aaron Hernandez Cleaning Crew- B- : Love the RBs you have... Spiller, Bush and Jackson gives you a nice trio. If they all stay healthy then you should have no problem making the playoffs. Your QB play could be shaky though, and your WRs are the only reason you didn't get a higher grade. You've also got a top notch bench. Depth is there.

Lets take a look here:
  • Best set of starting RB(s) in our league
  • The top two PPR RB(s)
  • A QB that will throw it 700+ times again
  • Two top 25 WR(s)
  • A deep bench
  • Two #1 WR(s)(Blackmon & Harvin) stashed for the 2nd half of the season

And all of this equals a B-...

32VJZ1z.gif

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash