• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down goes Nate!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he crashed while attempting to stop a pizza from sliding off of the seat.

I've done that many times. lol

A shame. Hopefully he heels quickly.

rd27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have to be other guys around the league that we might be able to pry away. Maybe Gettis from the Panther or Givens from the Rams? We surely have more options than what we're thinking of.

rd27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'd love to have Givens across Megatron.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality just hit me. We lost a WR to a fucking PIZZA mishap. And you say there's no madden curse. PIZZA!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality just hit me. We lost a WR to a fucking PIZZA mishap. And you say there's no madden curse. PIZZA!

Haha. You think Nate gets some zip ties now after this mishap? You know, for future issues? Or maybe some bungee chords?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. You think Nate gets some zip ties now after this mishap? You know, for future issues? Or maybe some bungee chords?

This reminds me of when Sammy Sosa threw out his back sneezing.

Okay, no... that was way more dumb. lol

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If fans loathe Petting Zoo for his drops then Greg Little is sure to be a hated man quickly after putting on a Lions uniform.

I think Gordon's performance this weekend prices him out of the market for us. Kenny Britt on the other hand would come really cheap. I think the Lions could trade Leshoure and net the equivalent of what Britt would cost. Essentially we trade Leshoure for Britt. That would be my play.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions could trade Leshoure and net the equivalent of what Britt
would cost.
Dependign on what the Browns think of Leshoure, I don't see why we couldn't throw him in the mix as well. Toss him in with a draft pick for Gordon and call it a day brah!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of Nate, I'm ordering a large pie for the game this weekend.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of Nate, I'm ordering a large pie for the game this weekend.
Ever had Supino before? I've been wanting to go there for the past 4 years, but we never seem to have time during the home opener weekend.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dependign on what the Browns think of Leshoure, I don't see why we couldn't throw him in the mix as well. Toss him in with a draft pick for Gordon and call it a day brah!!

If Richardson didn't fit into their plans then I don't see how Leshoure would either.

I can't help but think Kenny Britt would jizz his jockstrap to play in Detroit. He'll finally have a legit NFL QB throwing him the ball and be lined up opposite CJ so he's going to get very favorable single man coverage. He could be a monster if he truly commits himself to the game. This is a contract year for him. There are literally millions at stake for him. I think he would want to play here and play very well.

That being said, I would absolutely take Gordon over Britt. But I think his trade value is high right now. More than what I want to see us spend.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Richardson didn't fit into their plans then I don't see how Leshoure would either.

I can't help but think Kenny Britt would jizz his jockstrap to play in Detroit. He'll finally have a legit NFL QB throwing him the ball and be lined up opposite CJ so he's going to get very favorable single man coverage. He could be a monster if he truly commits himself to the game. This is a contract year for him. There are literally millions at stake for him. I think he would want to play here and play very well.

That being said, I would absolutely take Gordon over Britt. But I think his trade value is high right now. More than what I want to see us spend.

Who would we get in the 2nd round next year IF that is what we give up? Could we land a guy with Gordon's skill set and potential? What would we have to pay said rookie we draft there compared to what Gordon is still owed?

I just can't see a downside in a trade for Gordon. Bit, if we land Britt instead and give up less, I'm cool with that too b

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fucking Cleveland. I don't think THEY even know what their plan is. ;)