• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dominque Terrell

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering your guys thoughts on how the uncertainty at WVU affects Terrell's recruitment now?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it helps our chances. that being said, i am not as high on Terrell as a lot of people are. i have a lot of friends up in Manassass and people are very concerned about his attitude. He is just a kid, and very talented, but hopefully the attitude is just fire.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it helps our chances. that being said, i am not as high on Terrell as a lot of people are. i have a lot of friends up in Manassass and people are very concerned about his attitude. He is just a kid, and very talented, but hopefully the attitude is just fire.

I kindof feel like VT has been the frontrunner. Someone said that Beatty at WVU has been recruiting him hard though. Not sure if they would give him a look at QB or if he is being recruited as a WR/DB there. I would think that any uncertainty of the WVU staff would be cause for concern to him..

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

If he is one of those "me me me" type guys, i hope he doesnt end up here. We have all seen that it doesnt take but 1 0r 2 of those guys to poison the entire locker room.

- he is one hell of an athlete though.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I have heard this two on the message boards, especially after his playoff game when he stormed off. I don't know much about the kid, but live in Northern Virginia near Manassass and have not heard any negative stuff about him. Of course it could just be the fact that he's a high school kid if the rumors are true.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have misspoke. I am just saying that he seems to be a bit of a hot head. That is not necessarily a bad thing if it can be contained. Macho had a hothead streak, but Gray worked perfectly to focus it on the right things (like playing press coverage with literally 3 inches between him and the receivers facemask). You want a receiver or cornerback to have attitude and be a bit cocky and I trust both Gray and Sherman to be able to handle and focus it.

I would like the guy for sure. he is explosive. I just had not been following him as closely as Hughes, Anthony et al....

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I may have misspoke. I am just saying that he seems to be a bit of a hot head. That is not necessarily a bad thing if it can be contained. Macho had a hothead streak, but Gray worked perfectly to focus it on the right things (like playing press coverage with literally 3 inches between him and the receivers facemask). You want a receiver or cornerback to have attitude and be a bit cocky and I trust both Gray and Sherman to be able to handle and focus it.

I would like the guy for sure. he is explosive. I just had not been following him as closely as Hughes, Anthony et al....

I hear ya, if the coaches can utilize it in the right way, then it can work. Look at Harvin at UF. He had some issues in high school, but flourished at Florida.