• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domingo, 28 de Julio conversacion: The "when does football season start" thread

HighNTight_SD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pitchers duel AZ ... happy to see the ratio intact at 8-4 vs. the D'backs this year

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this team! About to be 2-1/2 games behind the dodgers. I am very concerned about this upcoming road trip! This could be rough!

Last edited by a moderator:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when July was supposed to be an easy month? :frown:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will be under .500 after the road trip. This team should sell the veterans on this team that don't do shit.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldschmidt needs a couple days off. He's breaking down. Gibson is going to fucking run him into the ground if he keeps overplaying him.

Yeah, I agree....it looks like Goldy could use a day off....

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG and GS Dback fans, heck of a duel

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This road trip will make or break the season. If we play well (which likely won't happen) then we can make some moves to improve the team and stay in the race. If we bomb on this trip I think KT needs to sell off a lot of guys that can't do a thing worth a damn (Kennedy, Cahill, McCarthy, Kubel, Ross, Hernandez, Bell and Putz just to name a few) and call up some young guys and prepare for the future.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This road trip will make or break the season. If we play well (which likely won't happen) then we can make some moves to improve the team and stay in the race. If we bomb on this trip I think KT needs to sell off a lot of guys that can't do a thing worth a damn (Kennedy, Cahill, McCarthy, Kubel, Ross, Hernandez, Bell and Putz just to name a few) and call up some young guys and prepare for the future.

I think the team would actually get better if they got rid of most of those guys.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldy has only had one game off this season! I would say he is overdue!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are most likely splitting our next series with Tampa, with us losing the first one since Ian is going.

Also got to remember the trade deadline is on Wednesday.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are most likely splitting our next series with Tampa, with us losing the first one since Ian is going.

Also got to remember the trade deadline is on Wednesday.
We will lose both, Hellickson is going for Tampa in the second game and he has pitched great lately. Then we will likely lost the makeup game in Texas and then get swept in Boston.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically have 1 game left until the trade deadline. Ian Kennedy is our pitcher on the last game before that deadline. I actually hope Ian does decent and we trade him. But knowing the DBacks, Ian will do good and we will decide to keep him and he will suck the rest of the year.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fun fact:

Corbin has had no decisions in 3 games where he gave up 1 run and 3 games where he gave up 2 runs. And now he has a loss in a game that he only gave up 1 run. That's 7 games where he deserved better.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically have 1 game left until the trade deadline. Ian Kennedy is our pitcher on the last game before that deadline. I actually hope Ian does decent and we trade him. But knowing the DBacks, Ian will do good and we will decide to keep him and he will suck the rest of the year.

Well, maybe he won't pitch in that game because we just traded him.....

Actually, whatever happens will be bad for the Dbacks.....if we trade him he will suddenly remember 2011 and if we keep him, he will continue to be a pumpkin.......