• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Domingo, 28 de Julio conversacion: The "when does football season start" thread

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PEDres v. Douchebacks

Ross (1-4) v. Corbin (12-1)

This is my feeling when Corbin or Del gato take the mound:

This is my feeling when anyone but Corbin or del gato takes the mound:

This is how I feel when Jason Kubel steps to the plate or even makes the lineup:

I would have liked to gone better than 4-3 on this homestand but I guess our pitchers did not feel the same way! Get it done, Corbin and company! Geaux Snakes!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:( ......

Gary you obviously didn't try hard enough to rally the team to victory! How could you......!

I am only one man glory! What can one man do! If anything, you let the team down! We needed you glory and you were nowhere to be found!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am only one man glory! What can one man do! If anything, you let the team down! We needed you glory and you were nowhere to be found!

I am the Cody Ross of this fan base Jonas.......... I would be ranked 70th on the power rankings here, you didn't need me, you top 50 people needed to step up. :(

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at this game tomorrow. Im 5-0 in games I've attended this year and 15-2 in the past 2 years combined. I like our chances.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at this game tomorrow. Im 5-0 in games I've attended this year and 15-2 in the past 2 years combined. I like our chances.

See glory! This is how you step up as a fan! You should probably take notes!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spongebob Squarepants
One of the greatest shows on Nickelodeon. Spongebob is NOT a homosexual. It was clearly stated by his creator that he's not. So if you say he is, then either you're gay or in the closet. Fag.

Spongebob Squarepants is NOT gay.

Thanks urban dictionary! I am glad I modeled my life after a non-homosexual Porifera(sea sponge)!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see how SF lost yesterday? Bases loaded in the 8th with one out and they failed to score, in the 9th Scheirholtz(sp) hit solo homer to give the Cubs a 1-0 lead, then in the bottom of the 9th SF had the bases loaded again with one out and hit into a double play to end the game.

Good to know we aren't the only fans suffering.

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see how SF lost yesterday? Bases loaded in the 8th with one out and they failed to score, in the 9th Scheirholtz(sp) hit solo homer to give the Cubs a 1-0 lead, then in the bottom of the 9th SF had the bases loaded again with one out and hit into a double play to end the game.

Good to know we aren't the only fans suffering.
Wow....Misery loves company. :hug: