• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins win Suh lottery.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Phins bring back Ray Finkle, then they have a shot. Laces OUT!!!

Until then they just replaced a good player with a great player. Its not like they added a great player to what they had.

In the long run the 20 mil a year will drag the team down especially those last 3 years when Suh is in his mid 30s. When he loses a step physically, he will not be nearly as effective as he has a limited reprtoire skill wise using his hands.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sticker,375x360.png

Thanks for the ghey PM btw

u mad bro?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Phins bring back Ray Finkle, then they have a shot. Laces OUT!!!

Until then they just replaced a good player with a great player. Its not like they added a great player to what they had.

In the long run the 20 mil a year will drag the team down especially those last 3 years when Suh is in his mid 30s. When he loses a step physically, he will not be nearly as effective as he has a limited reprtoire skill wise using his hands.

You do realize that he can be cut after 3 years right? But I'd guess that he'll be good for the whole duration as he's not some second hand bum. Don't let anger get the better of you yes it stinks that he left that had more to do with the league rules at the time than your team they got screwed. i do like the ngati move brilliant!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not upset at all actually. I am one of the few who did not want to pay that much for him. He is great no doubt, but no interior lineman is worth that much.

I did not realize he could be cut aftr 3 years without any dead money. That is not so bad then. You could at least restructure him and keep him too.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......LMAO at everyone else in the AFC-East loading up just to beat BRADY /B.B...!?,........$20-mill./yr. for $uh = $tuuupid.....!,.........poor decision-making by owners/gm's in Miami, buff, jets have put you guys in the gutter, not just the pats......!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......LMAO at everyone else in the AFC-East loading up just to beat BRADY /B.B...!?,........$20-mill./yr. for $uh = $tuuupid.....!,.........poor decision-making by owners/gm's in Miami, buff, jets have put you guys in the gutter, not just the pats......!

Your team just lost the best CB in the NFL (He's as good as Sherman) & Vereen who is a good, versatile RB and you are on a Dolphins board making comments about the offseason moves of the Dolphins & other teams..That makes sense to me (sarcasm included)

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team just lost the best CB in the NFL (He's as good as Sherman) & Vereen who is a good, versatile RB and you are on a Dolphins board making comments about the offseason moves of the Dolphins & other teams..That makes sense to me (sarcasm included)
....you bet your sweet lil' arse I'm making a comment here....I gotta take out my frustrations on revi$/somewhere..?!......(insert sarcasm).....!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....you bet your sweet lil' arse I'm making a comment here....I gotta take out my frustrations on revi$/somewhere..?!......(insert sarcasm).....!

You are whining with sour grapes but you are on the wrong board. lol The Jets took your team's star CB not the Fins.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and we just added a star DT which was our weakest position heading into FA. We also just added a CB to compete with the young guys should be some fun competition I love the signing...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and we just added a star DT which was our weakest position heading into FA. We also just added a CB to compete with the young guys should be some fun competition I love the signing...

I agree. I really like the additions. The Fins added the best DT available and a solid CB. There will be good competition for the starting CB spot opposite Grimes & some good depth at that position. The Dolphins are filling needs before the draft. The new additions will give the team more flexibility with draft choices.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I really like the additions. The Fins added the best DT available and a solid CB. There will be good competition for the starting CB spot opposite Grimes & some good depth at that position. The Dolphins are filling needs before the draft. The new additions will give the team more flexibility with draft choices.
I like everything you've done except the Suh bankruptcy.....

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding Suh has not stopped the Fins from adding quality players this offseason.

Nor will it in the future if we draft well (something the Lions don't do).

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are whining with sour grapes but you are on the wrong board. lol The Jets took your team's star CB not the Fins.
You guys will be here even with Mother giving you some guff.
There are no Jets fans. We don't want to scare any potential Jets fans away! They are very rare indeed.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys will be here even with Mother giving you some guff.
There are no Jets fans. We don't want to scare any potential Jets fans away! They are very rare indeed.
They used to be around a lot just like maggots...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding Suh has bankrupted Miami. Time to cut him!!!!!
You must be drunk.... Suhs not the problem the D's not the problem.... The oline is the issue just need to draft some not sure why they didn't this past year one wasn't enough.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be drunk.... Suhs not the problem the D's not the problem.... The oline is the issue just need to draft some not sure why they didn't this past year one wasn't enough.[/QUOTE

He's fixated on Suh. He's probably worried about Suh having good games against the Pats.