• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doesn't seem like many people are talking about Mizzou

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yet they were a divisional champ just a year ago and took Auburn to the wire.

Shut the fuck up.

And that still doesn't change the fact that nobody gives a fuck about Mizzou. So you can shove that up your ass dick head

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that still doesn't change the fact that nobody gives a fuck about Mizzou. So you can shove that up your ass dick head

I could give two shits about Mizzou. Just you turning a blind eye to the fact that your precious conference isn't remotely as special as you attempt to act like it is.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You damn right I'm a Bammer. Proud to the day I die about it. I aint gonna sit here and just be designated to SEC fandom to make your theory about Mizzou seem more legit. I didn't give a shit about Mizzou when they were in the big 12, I didn't give a shit about them last year and i don't give a shit about them this year. When Mizzou can accomplish something of importance and manage to do it again before a quarter of a century passes then I will respect them more. Until then they are that average team that the SEC let in to best fill a spot. They can show up and lose all the sec championship games they like. Or they can get embarrassed by Indiana. Maybe one day they can have a game saving TD against McNeese St or get blown out at home by BYU. I'd enjoy that too.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You damn right I'm a Bammer. Proud to the day I die about it. I aint gonna sit here and just be designated to SEC fandom to make your theory about Mizzou seem more legit. I didn't give a shit about Mizzou when they were in the big 12, I didn't give a shit about them last year and i don't give a shit about them this year. When Mizzou can accomplish something of importance and manage to do it again before a quarter of a century passes then I will respect them more. Until then they are that average team that the SEC let in to best fill a spot. They can show up and lose all the sec championship games they like. Or they can get embarrassed by Indiana. Maybe one day they can have a game saving TD against McNeese St or get blown out at home by BYU. I'd enjoy that too.

Or lose to ULM at home :L

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After the first sentence did anyone else read the rest of this post in the biggest hick drawl ever?

:dhd:

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After the first sentence did anyone else read the rest of this post in the biggest hick drawl ever?

:dhd:

Shockingly enough, I don't have a heavy southern accent. Most ppl don't even know if I'm from the south or the north when they talk to me.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am somewhere between a hippy and redneck anyways.

So all is good.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am somewhere between a hippy and redneck anyways.

So all is good.

Kinda the same here. I just moved around to much growing up to ever have an accent that would give away where I'm from. So I just have a weird hybrid way of talking. When I get pissed, the Bama boy shines a bit more though lol.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good, I'm a country boy from the Lone Star State. My accent is even worse when I'm fucked up on whiskey.....

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's all good, I'm a country boy from the Lone Star State. My accent is even worse when I'm fucked up on whiskey.....

yeah, as I get more and more drunk and get louder you can hear the country come out of me too.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda the same here. I just moved around to much growing up to ever have an accent that would give away where I'm from. So I just have a weird hybrid way of talking. When I get pissed, the Bama boy shines a bit more though lol.

lol. Acceptable in my book.

:suds: