• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does VT or Florida have the worst colors in cfb?

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with bear. Orange is sinfully bad.

Florida makes it work best.
thanks and other then your solid neon yellow or the neon and green version unis Oregon has... most of them rock!
my absolute favorite this year were the Black and pink BCA unis!

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have we even talked about USC's dried mustard and dried ketchup colors yet? needs consideration.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand some of the negativity about the Hokies colors...I think they're awesome.

Orange is my favorite color, and it usually makes for a pretty good uniform choice.

Red is good color....BUT...it is overused, especially in the B1G. Wisconsin & Nebraska home uniforms are much too similar, which is a no-no for same division teams. The Badgers should go permanent with the red helmet at home in order to differentiate their home look from that of the Cornhuskers. Of course, the Badgers should keep the all white look for away uniforms.....I dislike when Wisconsin uses red away pants, because it looks too much like Nebraska's away uniforms.

I like Arizona's use of red when they combine it with the copper helmets.....pretty sharp. I also like Maryland for not being boring with their use of red...most of the Terrapins combos are pretty unique. But otherwise, red is used way too much by too many schools.

As for fugly......the use of neon green & yellow by Oregon is a bit rough on the eyes.......yuck! Green is a great color in almost every shade.........the only way to really pheck-up green is by using neon green.....and the Ducks just had to go and do that..........very poor decision IMO. The best use of green goes to Miami...I dunno what that shade of green is called, but it's awesome. The Hurricanes have the best colors and uniforms IMO.

Cot damn....this is a pretty ghey thread.....and I got sucked into it. Oh well.......offseason.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's highlighter yellow ranks way up there for me. As for VT, I don't necessarily mind their colors, but it just seems so incestuous to have maroon and orange sitting next to each other.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently none of you guys are familiar with the color wheel or what complimetary colors are.. Basic Color Theory

Blue + Yellow. The best, clearly. Who else has two primary colors?

With that said, I like the Nike yellow that we used to have and not the Addidas highlighter yellow they've been using recently.

This:
T_brady_michigan_WIDE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With that said, I like the Nike yellow that we used to have and not the Addidas highlighter yellow they've been using recently.

This:

Michigan has a pretty solid uniform set. Thankfully, they haven't let Adidas screw them up.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pic in Blacksburg is cfb pron.

F'ing fantastic.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This:

maze 'n bleu...:thumbsdown:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for fugly......the use of neon green & yellow by Oregon is a bit rough on the eyes.......yuck! Green is a great color in almost every shade.........the only way to really pheck-up green is by using neon green.....and the Ducks just had to go and do that..........very poor decision IMO. .

Seems to be an epidemic in the Northwest... The Seahawks adding that neon green is pretty fugly as well...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have we even talked about USC's dried mustard and dried ketchup colors yet? needs consideration.

But Iowa State's dried catsup and dried moustarde are awesome

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Florida's colors, probably the only thing I like about the team. I've always hated baby blue/powder blue or any light blue for that matter, UCLA gets my vote for ugliest unies.

I like UCLA, San Diego Chargers and Denver Nuggets colors and probably one of my favorites in sports. But for the worst, Florida A&M takes the cake.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to be an epidemic in the Northwest... The Seahawks adding that neon green is pretty fugly as well...

Funny how opinions differ from person to person. I think the neon green is sick.