• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Tebow make final cut?

Do he make the cut?

• Yes, he will make the final cut.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No, he is gone before the season starts.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow survived for another day... do you think he survives the final cut?

What is your opinion BEFORE he plays tomorrow night?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude better settle down and get that over-developed arm loosened up because that last game was the 2nd to the last straw. His confidence seems shattered...too bad.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still wondering though if BB has something up his sleeve and has no intention of using his as a traditional QB no matter what level of the depth chart... and if that is the case, does he make it EVEN IF he has a typical crap game this week

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Belichick has most likely already decided. I hope the answer is no, though. Dude just can't play at a professional level.

I wouldn't mind seeing him doing stuff other than QB, but it's much too late to start installing that stuff, and if they were doing it, we'd know by now.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Belichick has most likely already decided. I hope the answer is no, though. Dude just can't play at a professional level.

I wouldn't mind seeing him doing stuff other than QB, but it's much too late to start installing that stuff, and if they were doing it, we'd know by now.

It will be interesting... if he does have something up his sleeve would he really show it before the regular season?

Last edited by a moderator:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what he has been used for in the preseason, I would say "no", and that is how I voted. I voted the way I have seen so far.

If he gets put in for wildcat plays or WR/TE, then I can see him being on the team. He hasn't been used for that with the Pats.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting... if he does have something up his sleeve would he really show it before the regular season?

Probably. I mean, it's hard to keep "Tebow is practicing with the running backs" out of the news. They have mandatory press access and so on. It's not like you can just not tip your hand.

Jrik83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly IMHO, I think they will give him a full season and offseason of tutelage before he is truly on the chopping block ...

However, when I heard that they told Koutivedes not to go too far because they are going to try to fit him back on the roster, it kind of made me think that since he wasn't likely to be scooped up between cut days, that maybe Tebow is somehow connected to that. But It's probably a pretty big reach on my part.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly IMHO, I think they will give him a full season and offseason of tutelage before he is truly on the chopping block ...

However, when I heard that they told Koutivedes not to go too far because they are going to try to fit him back on the roster, it kind of made me think that since he wasn't likely to be scooped up between cut days, that maybe Tebow is somehow connected to that. But It's probably a pretty big reach on my part.

I saw an interview today with Coach B and he looks pissed. I don't think TT will make it now unless the owner overrules him....which he says he won't.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Tebow will get a lot of play in the final preseason game, but that will just be to ensure that Brady and Mallett don't get hurt....he'll be packing up his locker Friday morning.

edit: he may avoid the cut if he changes position, but if he's dead set on QB, he's out

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure that makes sense, why take a roster spot to tutor a guy? Just cut him now and keep an extra player at a position of need.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LOW CHARACTER new england patriots understand the need for a clean, feel good story line
to attempt to distract the media and public away from the story about one of their players
murdering an innocent, unarmed man.

So... YES.... Tim Tebow will make the 2013 LOW CHARACTER new england patriots.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he hadn't exhausted his practice squad eligibility, taking a year on the PS to tutor him could make a lot of sense. But they use every slot on their 53 man roster. They really just can't afford to waste one on someone who has virtually no chance of helping them this year.

P.s. Ohio State fan throwing stones regarding character - amusing.