• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Stoops run up the score on Tenn?

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me, you are only allowed to look at the most recent Big12 vs SEC game! Unless it was a Big12 loss, then you need to call up all time records of course.

don't worry. pretty soon that will be arkansas vs texas tech and oklahoma vs. tennessee.

but if those games don't go well... have no fear... auburn vs kansas state will supplant it as most recent Big 12 vs SEC game!

also, lol at the Big 12 in the Cotton Bowl over the last decade.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how running the score up on Tenn proves anything to be honest. It's Tenn fer christsake.

:noidea:

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how running the score up on Tenn proves anything to be honest. It's Tenn fer christsake.

:noidea:

it seems like i'm the only person on this board that understands that oklahoma should pull for tennessee to do well in the SEC to help their own standing nationally. if tennessee goes 9-3 or 10-2 it would mean a lot more than if they go 5-7.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big 12 #1 at home beating sec #11 will hardly prove the SEC is overrated.

ah, but what if Tenn gets pounded, (I'm not saying they will, either) and then goes unbeaten or maybe loses only 1 or 2 other games the rest of the year????

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me, you are only allowed to look at the most recent Big12 vs SEC game! Unless it was a Big12 loss, then you need to call up all time records of course.

In that vein......

My junior year in HS I porked this little groupie after the Scorpions concert. Right in the back of my buddy's hatchback, with the gate up for all to see. There were 7 of us, 2 girls/5 guys. My buddy necked with the other chick while all the other guys were sitting behind the hatchback cheering me on as I plowed the bighaired groupie.

After nailing her like cheap shingles, we dropped my buddy off who was necking with the other chick, THAT CHICK then jumped into the hatch with me and I nailed her on the way to drop her and her friend off.

How relevant is that shit today now that I'm 47 years old? Am I still ULTRA-PIMP?

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the CFP voters really be on your mind after Texas rolls you up again in Dallas?

Hold on let me go check.

dmc%2012.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that vein......

My junior year in HS I porked this little groupie after the Scorpions concert. Right in the back of my buddy's hatchback, with the gate up for all to see. There were 7 of us, 2 girls/5 guys. My buddy necked with the other chick while all the other guys were sitting behind the hatchback cheering me on as I plowed the bighaired groupie.

After nailing her like cheap shingles, we dropped my buddy off who was necking with the other chick, THAT CHICK then jumped into the hatch with me and I nailed her on the way to drop her and her friend off.

How relevant is that shit today now that I'm 47 years old? Am I still ULTRA-PIMP?

Fo realz?

taka85

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, but what if Tenn gets pounded, (I'm not saying they will, either) and then goes unbeaten or maybe loses only 1 or 2 other games the rest of the year????

then the win is huge for oklahoma. but hey, you just worry about oklahoma. if you pull for tennessee in other games, you are just nutswinging. even if it helps oklahoma immensely.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that vein......

You're my hero, occupant. :suds:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fo shizzle mah nizzle.

Coolest cotdam senior citizen in the ASSISTED LIVING CARECENTER BISH!!!

OLD BAWLS YOU FACE!

How's the grandMILF situation up in there?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OLD BAWLS YOU FACE!

How's the grandMILF situation up in there?

Well I was trying to get with Myrtle the other night...

She told me as I was taking her blouse off that she had acute angina..

I sez...I sez to her..."YOU MAY HAVE ACUTE ANGINA, BUT YO TITTIES IS UGLY AS HELL!"

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems like i'm the only person on this board that understands that oklahoma should pull for tennessee to do well in the SEC to help their own standing nationally. if tennessee goes 9-3 or 10-2 it would mean a lot more than if they go 5-7.

Dude you need us to go 6-6 to help Auburn's chances for the playoff:whistle:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His players have already stated they know how their coach feels about the SEC and they intend to make a statement.

So yeah. I think they run it up.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shit! Is Tennessee in the big 12? Of course it would be great for Tennessee to do well the rest of the way that's not the point. The point is slurping teams in your own conference for no reason. Does auburn play Tennessee this year? And in your mind #11 team in SEC, So with that being said why would care at all about this game unless your just a slurper?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was trying to get with Myrtle the other night...

She told me as I was taking her blouse off that she had acute angina..

I sez...I sez to her..."YOU MAY HAVE ACUTE ANGINA, BUT YO TITTIES IS UGLY AS HELL!"

pow-pow-o.gif

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then the win is huge for oklahoma. but hey, you just worry about oklahoma. if you pull for tennessee in other games, you are just nutswinging. even if it helps oklahoma immensely.

nice tap dance...