• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

does Crick come back for his SR year?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
or do you think he jumps for the NFL after his redshirt jr year?
i think it would be great if he comes back and we could have 2 years of Cricks and Kuhler
because with the youth we have at LB and DB in another year, we will be the best D
not one of, but the

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he comes back, but he probably won't have much room for improvement after this season, it will depend on how much he loves Nebraska

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would almost bet the farm he comes back, he's homegrown. I do see him having a difficult time putting up the numbers he did last year for obvious reasons. Having a player like Suh at any position is so important for the underclassmen, that they have someone to watch and learn from, rather that just having a coach tell them how it's done.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
but thats how Suh got good, "a coach tell them how its done"

i would like for him to come back, but honestly how often does a dlineman come back and go higher the next hear? obviously suh doesnt fit that, but other than suh how often does it happen?

if i was his father i would tell him to go to the NFL, get the money while you can, those knees and shoulders dont last forever,
Carriker for an example, high draft pick blows his shoulder out, and........

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True indeed, I'm not taking anything from the coaches at all, but there's a reason for the lead by example phrase. We lost almost all examples during the dark ages a few years back, but now our new coaching staff has our program back on track.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or do you think he jumps for the NFL after his redshirt jr year?
i think it would be great if he comes back and we could have 2 years of Cricks and Kuhler
because with the youth we have at LB and DB in another year, we will be the best D
not one of, but the

Crick will no doubt get a lot of attention this season. If he meets expectations, there are sure to be more stars in the making.

Nebraska already is the best D is certain categories. Pelini says they'll be better this year. The only way to improve is be #1 in a another category.

Pass Efficiency Defense #1
http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2009&div=B&rpt=IA_teamdefpasseff&site=org

Scoring Defense #1
http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2009&div=B&rpt=IA_teamscordef&site=org

I think there are more stars in the making

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if kuhler is what ive read he is, then our nickel/LB is going to be used in all kinds of ways, might even lead the team in sacks....

remember the end of the clemson game ? blitz the shit out of that nickel back

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crick will no doubt get a lot of attention this season. If he meets expectations, there are sure to be more stars in the making.

Nebraska already is the best D is certain categories. Pelini says they'll be better this year. The only way to improve is be #1 in a another category.

Pass Efficiency Defense #1
http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2009&div=B&rpt=IA_teamdefpasseff&site=org

Scoring Defense #1
http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2009&div=B&rpt=IA_teamscordef&site=org

I think there are more stars in the making

man it's great to see the N Back up there in those lists.

I think it would be even harder for any one of the players to leave early knowing we have got a legitimate shot at any sort of trophy. Not to mention playing in our first inaugural year in the Big X