• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone else agree that Peterson is a good corner but would be a better FS.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Patrick played Free Safety I always feel like he would be one of the best to ever play. I think hes going to be a very very good corner but I always feel like his full potential is at free safety anyone agree?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a terrible idea, jahii! I would like to see us use a second or third round pick on a safety if there is a legitimate safety available in the draft. We need a ballhawk who can effectively back up our corners so they don't have to worry about being burned every play.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on alot of his ints are coming off the ball we moved Antrel Role to free safety. Even Deion Sanders said he would be "a good corner" "but a better free safety" he has all the tools to be one of the greats at the fs position.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying move him there but all the time he makes an int its coming off the ball hes more valuable at corner but if he played free safety he would be one of the best to ever play.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always felt like it's harder to find CBs than it is to find good safeties. Peterson would make a great FS because of his athletic ability but I think he has better value at CB.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always felt like it's harder to find CBs than it is to find good safeties. Peterson would make a great FS because of his athletic ability but I think he has better value at CB.

Agree im just saying most of his ints are coming off the ball it was just a thought. Hes more valuable at cb obviously.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, that is like saying Tom Brady would be a great PK. It might be true, but who in their right mind would do that? CBs with Peterson's skills are hard to find. Safeties are a lot easier to find. I am not going to even think about taking one of the best CBs in the league and putting him at safety at this point in his career.