• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Any One Like Miami Heat Fans?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we a dickhead because we don't think Indy will beat Miami in a 7 game series? Or is it because we don't think it's a big deal if a team have a slightly better record than Miami in december/january?

actually puchline's a decent Heat fan. the guy mostly keeps it to basketball and football, and i know for a fact the guy was a Heat fan way before the "Decision"...

'sides, he was the one that turned me on to this site. and even though i don't always agree with him i DO give the kid his respect...

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we a dickhead because we don't think Indy will beat Miami in a 7 game series? Or is it because we don't think it's a big deal if a team have a slightly better record than Miami in december/january?

It's just your attitude, period. One good thing I will say about you in particular, is that you stuck to the avatar bet you lost to me and wore that "LeBron is a Bitch" avi for two weeks. That SHOCKED me. Aside from that, you're a typical Heat fan, from what I've seen. Same shit.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I now about diets, eating healthy, keeping cholesterol down etc etc. Just never realised it could alter taste in bodily fluids.

Also didn't know we were all "jealous" of Heat fans. Huh, who knew?

There's a lot of things that can alter the taste - for example the last championship where the Lakers gave the Boston Celtics a good asswhupping in the finals - Well that left a horrible taste in the champaign they drank that night when celebrating:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must admit, Biscayne Boulevard is a very nice place in the summer. Had a couple of great nights over there during my trips to Miami.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo is a good alternative to avocado for the avo averted :D

Next cheat meal will be some sort of grilled turkey sandwich.

Mayo is the single most disgusting concoction in the history of food. Just beats out braunschweiger spread.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the majority of "Heat fans" as Heat fans. They're plain and simple bandwagoners. We had a load of them too when the Lakers were dominating the league.

You still do. MOst Lakers fans are bandwagon fans that root for them due to the fact that they have 11 or so Championships.

Those are the facts. The OP isn't a "True" laker fan, more like a "New" laker fan. :clap:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread reads like a list of guys who are incredibly frustrated that Your World Champion Miami Heat are the Back2Back Champs and will be the Back2Back2Back Champs after this season.

That's true. Most of the dopes in here are card carrying Heat Haters and are going on a three year Butt Hurt benge. hahaha :laugh3: :laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still do. MOst Lakers fans are bandwagon fans that root for them due to the fact that they have 11 or so Championships.

Those are the facts. The OP isn't a "True" laker fan, more like a "New" laker fan. :clap:

Bandwagon fans are those who root for the best team purely because they're the best team. Are the Lakers the best team right now?

And it's 16 championships btw. Feel free to be jealous.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fans are those who root for the best team purely because they're the best team. Are the Lakers the best team right now?

And it's 16 championships btw. Feel free to be jealous.

Why would I be jealous? It's a sport. But for the record, the Heat are well on their way to make it to their FOURTH finals in a row.

And you proved my point. All Lakers fans do when having a shit poor season is 'well, we have 16 championships'. The ones in minneapolis don't count, btw.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be jealous? It's a sport. But for the record, the Heat are well on their way to make it to their FOURTH finals in a row.

And you proved my point. All Lakers fans do when having a shit poor season is 'well, we have 16 championships'. The ones in minneapolis don't count, btw.

Needs to beat the Pacers first and I don't see that happening.

Tell me, what is the name of the team that won those titles in Minneapolis?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needs to beat the Pacers first and I don't see that happening.

Tell me, what is the name of the team that won those titles in Minneapolis?

Sorry, but once you move cities, it starts over fresh. I thought you knew.