• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Any One Like Miami Heat Fans?

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread reads like a list of guys who are incredibly frustrated that Your World Champion Miami Heat are the Back2Back Champs and will be the Back2Back2Back Champs after this season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually when other fans like your team it means your team is trash.....And oh yeah did we really need another Heat thread?

Of course these people do.

What else would they have to talk about or do with their day?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread reads like a list of guys who are incredibly frustrated that Your World Champion Miami Heat are the Back2Back Champs and will be the Back2Back2Back Champs after this season.

Sure skippy. Heat fans would all be pulling for you were it not for the fact that you are pulling yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been posting on various message boards for yearS and, prior to 2010 I think I've run into maybe 2 or 3 Heat fans... since 2010, however, that number has increased x 20.

In other words the overwhelming majority of "Heat" fans (I'd say 99%) are of the bandwagon variety... either bandwagon Heat fans OR bandwagon LeBronites who became Heat fans by default.

Either way, no, I don't like "these fans" at all; however the 1% who are true / real Heat fans are okay in my book... if / when you can actually find one these days, of course.

:agree:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading through this thread was "interesting" today. Good stuff

The game has moved alot since its invention and passion developed here in Massachusetts. It flowed to NY, then Midwest, and eventually in the modern years all the way to the west coast in the 70's and florida post 2000.

Are you bandwagoners for getting in late? (he he)

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...was I in the ball park?

You see, like most things, it is a double edged sword (so to speak). Women who like to swallow are often concerned with the man's diet. Too much salt? Fruits are recommended. The kind you ingest, btw.

A shower will do little for a woman who eats foods that cause odors. One aroused, her fragrance will come from a place the shower will not touch. Again, a change in diet might be in order. Just sayin......

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, like most things, it is a double edged sword (so to speak). Women who like to swallow are often concerned with the man's diet. Too much salt? Fruits are recommended. The kind you ingest, btw.

A shower will do little for a woman who eats foods that cause odors. One aroused, her fragrance will come from a place the shower will not touch. Again, a change in diet might be in order. Just sayin......

I actually didn't know that about avocados and how it affects a woman "that way"!

Anything a woman can eat to reverse the effects?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually didn't know that about avocados and how it affects a woman "that way"!

Anything a woman can eat to reverse the effects?

Same as men. Lotsa fresh fruits. Strawberries. Shit. I cannot remember those little green things that look like the have peppers in the middle. But women say that makes cum taste better.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'll be! You learn something new every day,

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can research it yourself. Diet matters in so many ways. ~laffin~

Oh I now about diets, eating healthy, keeping cholesterol down etc etc. Just never realised it could alter taste in bodily fluids.

Also didn't know we were all "jealous" of Heat fans. Huh, who knew?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as men. Lotsa fresh fruits. Strawberries. Shit. I cannot remember those little green things that look like the have peppers in the middle. But women say that makes cum taste better.

The research I did said this was untrue, I looked a little more and it states that strong odored foods can change it "slightly", avocado is not one of them listed or one I would consider a strongly flavored food.

Strong, heavily scented or spiced foods have the potential to change your vaginal smell, according to Oregon State University. Foods such as coffee, onions, garlic and strong spices might change your vaginal odor slightly.

Foods That Cause Vaginal Odor | LIVESTRONG.COM

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of Bandwagon Heat fans... ^^^^

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The research I did said this was untrue, I looked a little more and it states that strong odored foods can change it "slightly", avocado is not one of them listed or one I would consider a strongly flavored food.

Strong, heavily scented or spiced foods have the potential to change your vaginal smell, according to Oregon State University. Foods such as coffee, onions, garlic and strong spices might change your vaginal odor slightly.

Foods That Cause Vaginal Odor | LIVESTRONG.COM

Well buddy, eat all the avocado you want. I doubt it will cause any gagging or increase :rollseyes:friction.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guacamole made by real Mexicans is the shit. Straight avocado is for yuppies.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we a dickhead because we don't think Indy will beat Miami in a 7 game series? Or is it because we don't think it's a big deal if a team have a slightly better record than Miami in december/january?