• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you hate certain teams because of their players, fans or both?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes they do.

But I usually forget about it an hour later.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on the team and their fans

Patriots and Bears it is their fans

Redskins and Ravens it is their geography

49ers and Packers it is their players

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your fan base wasn't mentioned in this thread it's most likely because your team has never experienced a run of success , just saying....

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends and varies.

Ravens because Harbaugh is a silly child and their fans. And because purple.
Patriots because Brady is the best to ever play the game and they still cheat. Framing OJ.
Bengals because their fans are the most passive aggressive cry baby cvnts you will ever come accross. Oh. And because kittens are silly animals to mimic as grown men. Be a bear. Or a walrus.
Seahawks because their meltdowns are epic from the fans to the top. Sore losers. Crybabies top to bottom.
Goodell because I'm going to fuck him till he loves me. The faggot.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends and varies.

Patriots because Brady is the best to ever play the game and they still cheat. Framing OJ.
Bengals because their fans are the most passive aggressive cry baby cvnts you will ever come accross. Oh. And because kittens are silly animals to mimic as grown men. Be a bear. Or a walrus.
Seahawks because their meltdowns are epic from the fans to the top. Sore losers. Crybabies top to bottom.

Lol!

Ravens+Car.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His whole God was a Seahawks fan is just plain stupid. Aaron Rodgers mocked it and he spoke for countless fans when he did. His whole schtick is irritating and lame. I will give you at the end of the day he's probably not a bad guy.[/QUOTE]
but you are still a Johnson

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Jak, if my team had an image of a bath toy on their helmet and sported the intimidating colors of a swimming pool, I'd probably be just as envious of the Pats as you.

Just now saw this and laughed out loud. Quality trolling.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't "hate" the GB fans ... but they're like country & western music ... that shit is everywhere
I actually find the Packer fans to be some of the classiest fans in the league. Went to Lambeau last year wearing Patriot garb and they all treated you like a friend.
Wish I could say that for the bandwagon Hawk fans. It's like they want to imitate the black hole. I've had waaaay too many issues at the Clink. Please this doesn't mean 100%. They do have some very classy fans.
Can't stand Rex Ryan or Sham Newton. Too cocky for not accomplishing anything.
Don't really hate a team. Maybe the 72 Dolphins and their geriatric remaining burn outs that are still alive.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends and varies.

...what....no Steelers....^^^^...??

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....Ramz fans = were really nice to me down in New Orleans/SB/2001-02, before and after the game,...actually ate dinner with a couple of them the night before SB [packed-restaurant/seating was scarce].

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually find the Packer fans to be some of the classiest fans in the league. Went to Lambeau last year wearing Patriot garb and they all treated you like a friend.
Wish I could say that for the bandwagon Hawk fans. It's like they want to imitate the black hole. I've had waaaay too many issues at the Clink. Please this doesn't mean 100%. They do have some very classy fans.
Can't stand Rex Ryan or Sham Newton. Too cocky for not accomplishing anything.
Don't really hate a team. Maybe the 72 Dolphins and their geriatric remaining burn outs that are still alive.

As a Bills fan, do you guys still hate Rex? To me, he's just comical at this point. When he was with the Jets early on and they were good, his bravado I could see getting to people, esp Pats fans as they got the better of them a few times. But now? I just cringe when he makes these predictions for the Bills...it's like ,"do you know where you are????"

Until that team makes the playoffs, I'd keep my mouth shut.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bills fan, do you guys still hate Rex? To me, he's just comical at this point. When he was with the Jets early on and they were good, his bravado I could see getting to people, esp Pats fans as they got the better of them a few times. But now? I just cringe when he makes these predictions for the Bills...it's like ,"do you know where you are????"

....lol,...rex has 2016 to prove-it or he's ''finished'' as a HC.....ANYWHERE...!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't hate rex - he's entertainment!
It does irritate me that he only coaches the team for the Patriots games.....

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate rex - he's entertainment!
It does irritate me that he only coaches the team for the Patriots games.....

Well, that's not true. He treated both Jets games like the Super bowl this year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach and or players.... Some owners make me not like a team also...