• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you hate certain teams because of their players, fans or both?

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks, due to fans. I used to watch Hawks games and enjoy their team but their fans are easily the most annoying bandwagon jumpers out of any other fanbase that I've seen.
Cowboys: due to media hype
Patriots: cheating, whining, dirty play
Steelers: Refs always on their side

Teams I respect:
AZ: good fanbase and humble players
St. Louis: good fans team not quite ready for success yet
Texans: like some of the players

Just change your tampon and maybe you'll feel better. How dare Seahawks fans enjoy the success of their team!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players, when they talk out their asses about how great they are, it's never about their team or teammates, its just about them, that's when I get a little jaded towards a team...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Jak, if my team had an image of a bath toy on their helmet and sported the intimidating colors of a swimming pool, I'd probably be just as envious of the Pats as you.
Bath toy, dude that is some funny chit

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it is a team's fans that would cause me to dislike a certain team. Conversely, it can work the other way as well.
I went to the Seahawks at Houston game in `13(?). Their fans were incredibly friendly towards opposing fans. We had a large Seahawk fan tailgate in the middle of enemy country and we partied with those folks before and after (Seattle won) the game. It was great.
I would rather point of cool things about opposing fan bases than all the negative shit that gets thrown about, but for most folks it doesn't work that way. That, I do understand.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only fan base that really pisses me off is the Jets fan base since they overrate their team with any little bit of hope. They'll go from Same Old Jets to "We're going to kick you butt "Superbowl Champs at the blink of an eye.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I name my own team's fanbase?

Seriously, some Texans fans make me want to commit road rage. Their obsession, jealousy, anger and hatred towards anything Dallas is obnoxious and old. It's easy to see why, despite really not having a reason to, Cowboy fans despise the Texans. A rivalry that's really not a rivalry.

Speaking of, I don't really hate the Cowboys but there are some of their fanbase who are incapable of holding a football discussion without bringing up "we got 5 rings!" Not even Yankee or Alabama fans are as annoying about titles won 20 years ago as the "We Got 5 Rings" Cowboy fan is.

Not every Cowboy fan is like that but "We Got 5 Rings" Cowboy fan is definitely near the top of my most-despised fan list.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but to be fair, I saw plenty of Bengals players trying to calm their teammates down. Those peacekeeping players are who I feel bad for

Would that same logic not apply to all the fans that WEREN'T cheering for Ben's injury?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like you nailed it. The dumbest football fans I know (in real life, not on SportsHoopla) are Seahawk fans. And every team has a few idiotic players, but they seem to have more than average (Sherman, Wilson, Bennett, Lynch, etc).

Oh why the hell not, I'll bite. Why is Wilson on that list? He's the biggest choir-boy in the NFL, the anti-loudmouth.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate my division rivals (including Seattle from when they were in the division and from the asswhipping they gave Denver in the SB)

I dislike all other NFL teams not named Denver. I feel like that is how it is supposed to be. Always baffles me when people can find it in their hearts to like multiple teams. Feels wrong.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2013 NFCCG...cemented my hate for everything Seahawks for the rest of my life. I will cherish the day that franchise burns to the ground :)

Nothing personal thought :suds:
Completely understandable.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate my division rivals (including Seattle from when they were in the division and from the asswhipping they gave Denver in the SB)

I dislike all other NFL teams not named Denver. I feel like that is how it is supposed to be. Always baffles me when people can find it in their hearts to like multiple teams. Feels wrong.
What about if you like multiple teams just to anger fellow fans of your own team?

It's really fun.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh why the hell not, I'll bite. Why is Wilson on that list? He's the biggest choir-boy in the NFL, the anti-loudmouth.

His whole God was a Seahawks fan is just plain stupid. Aaron Rodgers mocked it and he spoke for countless fans when he did. His whole schtick is irritating and lame. I will give you at the end of the day he's probably not a bad guy.