• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJAX - Eagles used smear campaign after cut

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeSean Jackson says Philadelphia Eagles used smear campaign after his release

The problem with prima donna player is they think they never do anything wrong. The Eagles did not use a smear campaign on him. They did not have to.....he did it on his own. He has a world of talent but he is a jackass and his teamates could not stand him. It does not get any simpler than that. Sure he may be doing things different in Washington (but not by much imo) because if he pulls the same shit and gets cut again he is done.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles did leak the story to an unknown NJ.com reporter to lay down cover fire as they released him w/in 24 hours of that story coming out.

What's done is done. I sadly bought the story at the time and it doesn't look like it's true. DJax has a legit gripe, in that if you're gonna cut a dude, cut him, done lie about it on top of it.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles did leak the story to an unknown NJ.com reporter to lay down cover fire as they released him w/in 24 hours of that story coming out.

What's done is done. I sadly bought the story at the time and it doesn't look like it's true. DJax has a legit gripe, in that if you're gonna cut a dude, cut him, done lie about it on top of it.

How do you know that the Eagles leaked anything?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wondered that myself. There has been nothing that supported that. On top of that DJax never hid his affiliations. Nothing had to be leaked. The whole world knew.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been accused of doing that in the past, and it wouldn't surprise me if they did leak something. That said, who cares at this point? Dude needs to just shut up and play.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, this is something related to his new TV reality show. I hope his has more to talk about than this because it is old news.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, this is something related to his new TV reality show. I hope his has more to talk about than this because it is old news.

The fact he has a reality tv show should speak volumes.....dude is a drama queen.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about the reality show. Gotta play the media I suppose.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly the leak came from NJ Post, quoting the usual "unnamed sources". Yeah, right!
We will recall that Chip said it was football reasons - same as with Shady.
Both are "me" players. Djax (whom I used to love for what he did) would not block, and was only interested in his stats - not the good for the team, plus he disrespected Bob Bicknell, the WR coach, who yelled at him when he made no attempt to tackle a DB who intercepted a pass intended for Jackson. That play was the final straw for Kelly. In Shady's case, Chip wanted downhill RBs - that's all.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered that myself. There has been nothing that supported that. On top of that DJax never hid his affiliations. Nothing had to be leaked. The whole world knew.

Worst kept secret in Philadelphia. You could choose to believe the Eagles had nothing to do with it, but that's just silly.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freamon, you are just buying what the NJ Post reported. If they won't name names, then they have no credibility. It is easy to be negative, and follow unnamed sources. Do you really think that Chip would risk spreading rumors, and be liable for a law suit?

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freamon, you are just buying what the NJ Post reported. If they won't name names, then they have no credibility. It is easy to be negative, and follow unnamed sources. Do you really think that Chip would risk spreading rumors, and be liable for a law suit?
Truthfully, I dont think Chip has time for that. However, he's not the only person that works for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip looks smarter for cutting Desean and Lesean, every time they open their damn mouths.

Desean clearly does not give a rat's ass about winning. He is all about getting paid and being famous.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeSean didn't want to be outdone by LeSean plus he's just an ass.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality TV and DJAX...perfect together. All the rumors may or may not have been true, but there is no question that DJAX prefers to live the life and enjoys the fame. Life is one big soap opera for that dude. Simply not a Chip Kelly sort of guy and not a Philly sort of guy IMO.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know they didn't?

Are you naive enough to think teams don't do that sort of thing?

All of a sudden pal, you are gong on the attack. When a writer says "unnamed sources" they don't have credibility. Why don't you stop being a jerk.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have made the playoffs with desean here last year.

Even if they suspended his ass all year for "being all up in some gang shit" at least he couldn't have burnt our asses in the most important game of the year.

Fucking pathetic really when you get right down to it.