• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disappointing Loss

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again the Raiders fail to string 2 wins together, a streak that goes back to Oct '12 (Jags Chefs), somehow the team has to figure this dilemma out, this was a golden opportunity let slip through their hands, 2 missed FGs and foolish game management in the final minutes, leaving 2 TOs on the board and getting the ball with :10 left on the clock, smh.

No doubt a tough, tough loss, and now we go nationwide on turkey day in Dallas, as I recall we got embarrassed in Dallas '09. Short week, road game, the kind of scenario that spells trouble, but we have a way of winning these kinds of games sometimes.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again the Raiders fail to string 2 wins together, a streak that goes back to Oct '12 (Jags Chefs), somehow the team has to figure this dilemma out, this was a golden opportunity let slip through their hands, 2 missed FGs and foolish game management in the final minutes, leaving 2 TOs on the board and getting the ball with :10 left on the clock, smh.

No doubt a tough, tough loss, and now we go nationwide on turkey day in Dallas, as I recall we got embarrassed in Dallas '09. Short week, road game, the kind of scenario that spells trouble, but we have a way of winning these kinds of games sometimes.

Thursday would have been great had the game been somewhat meaningful. Now, it is easily the worst game of the day. 5 more games, then "bye-bye, Seabass"!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday would have been great had the game been somewhat meaningful. Now, it is easily the worst game of the day. 5 more games, then "bye-bye, Seabass"!

i'll pull for you guys to beat the Cowboys this Thursday. only because the Cowboys are the NFL's most sickening team...:suds:

"America's team" my ass. thump those clowns...

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that I had my hopes up on our chances this season, but Seabass has blown enough games that it is time for him to move on, we have been fine w/o Shane, no reason to think that we can't find a suitable replacement for a guy that has missed too many important FGs.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll pull for you guys to beat the Cowboys this Thursday. only because the Cowboys are the NFL's most sickening team...:suds:

"America's team" my ass. thump those clowns...

Thanks CL67, I have family coming to the casa for the Day, it would be nice if we don't lay an egg like we did last time in Dallas. 2 Amish 'birds on the smoker, plus all the trimmings of course.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that loss hurt.. We were soooo close!! Well, its on to the Cowboys in the house that Jerry built!! This game will be hard for us to WIN but we have a chance.. We NEED great coaching, and the players need to play their A game for us to have a chance!! Veldy makes his first start this game!! I would also like to see Pryor get some RUN this game.. Lets see what he can do with a healthy OL.. I bet he would break a 70 yard TD run!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks CL67, I have family coming to the casa for the Day, it would be nice if we don't lay an egg like we did last time in Dallas. 2 Amish 'birds on the smoker, plus all the trimmings of course.

I feel ya. Turkey, ham, and the greatest deviled eggs this side of the planet starts off our Thankgiving dins. My wife works her ass off every season putting the meals together every year, but she'll tell you it's worth it...:suds:

Hehe, and so will I...

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think of McGloin? As flashy as Pryor can be at times, McGloin seems to have a better command of the game. He's accurate and looks like he has a great arm. Maybe if Pryor could be converted to WR? I'm just not sold on this new breed of the running/read option QB working in the NFL. It works great in college, but when you move up to the NFL, you have LBs that have the type of speed that neutralizes running QBs. Given time, I think McGloin could become a Drew Brees type QB.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think of McGloin? As flashy as Pryor can be at times, McGloin seems to have a better command of the game. He's accurate and looks like he has a great arm. Maybe if Pryor could be converted to WR? I'm just not sold on this new breed of the running/read option QB working in the NFL. It works great in college, but when you move up to the NFL, you have LBs that have the type of speed that neutralizes running QBs. Given time, I think McGloin could become a Drew Brees type QB.

Agree. McGloin has a better command of the offense at this point, and should be the named starter going into 2014 camp. Oakland GM need to move some pieces in the off-season to make room for improvement on the team. I like what I see in McGloin (QB), Jennings (RB), Holmes (WR), Streater (WR) and Riviera (TE) as the young core offense group. Time to get rid of McFadden, and trade Pryor for his own good.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think of McGloin? As flashy as Pryor can be at times, McGloin seems to have a better command of the game. He's accurate and looks like he has a great arm. Maybe if Pryor could be converted to WR? I'm just not sold on this new breed of the running/read option QB working in the NFL. It works great in college, but when you move up to the NFL, you have LBs that have the type of speed , that neutralizes running QBs. Given time, I think McGloin could become a Drew Brees type QB.

After what was a pretty ho-hum draft, McGloin has proven to be a real steal, and it appears that the Raiders are rewarding the guys that come to work, study and play hard, that is a big step in the right direction. We have to end the flavor of the month philosophy that churned through head coaches and quarterbacks at an alarming rate. Establish some consistency, pick the right path and stick to it, continue moving forward with that vision, I think the Raiders will begin to show more improvement with a steady hand at the helm.

:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is over.. So I would give McG 2 games, Pryor 2 games.. McG has played ok, he has made some mistakes but is a rookie and can get better imo.. With the OL healthy I want to SEE if we get the Pryor from the first 5 games when he was the talk of the NFL.. That is what a smart GM and coaching staff would do.. Word has it 2014 draft is REAL good for QBs!! And here the Raiders sit with 2 young QBs that have looked good at times!! Hmmm what do we do?? A smart person would know what to do..