• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Wilson try to have PC fired?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is still just rotten eggs and people piling on.

I will also state and I think we can ALL AGREE on this. Many times Pete would turtle the offense and we lost games because of it.

I am glad and happy with Pete as our HC but he needs to change his offensive style to fit the 21st century football. He needs to be more inventive or he needs to be more hands off. To many times I saw this team with good leads and moving the ball well in the first half only to shut it down for the sake of safety in the 2nd half and then unable to turn it back on when a team caught back up. I brought this up before and when it happened it sucked the life out of the team.

Remember that quote from Marshawn Lynch? " is it Ok to score more points?" Pete says "Yeah" Lynch replies "Can we" Pete says "yeah. Lynch said this to Pete on the sideline, why would he say something like that? I know why and i think you all know why.

I get why Pete does this but it's disrespectful to the players on the field that fight tooth and nail for him.

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame really. He seemed like a good and genuine guy.

I don't know if that c*nt of a wife did anything to fuck him up, or he just thought he was bigger than he really was.
im sure having a celebrity wife made his already large ego super sized

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure having a celebrity wife made his already large ego super sized

The funny part is I always said that little wannabe hussy wanted to go to a bigger market city. Jets or Giants in particular.

Ended up in Denver.

Excited Rob Riggle GIF by ABC Network

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if that c*nt of a wife did anything to fuck him up, or he just thought he was bigger than he really was.
Little of both I bet.. I don’t think Russ is some bad guy, he just got big headed thinking he was the only reason Seattle was winning… He was unreal early in his career, did so many amazing things, but Seattle overall as a team was just really good back then, and once our talent started dropping off a bit he started thinking it was everyone’s fault but his … When that Ciara video came out when we extended his first contract it was cringe, I had a bad feeling … Russ is being humbled now though, he’s realizing the grass wasn’t greener …

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we are better off moving on from Pete. Because I don't think we will ever get past early playoff exit team with him.

But what's done is done. I'll keep hoping that I'm wrong.

If it means keeping Pete and losing Waldron, I'd be fine letting Pete walk. I really don't want to lose Waldron as I think he can be a future head coach. The fact we now brought in Olson who worked with Waldron gives me hope that Waldron is staying and that he knows after Pete leaves he'll be promoted to head coach.

Good defense still wins games... but the league has been transitioning more and more to an offensively minded game... the penalties are all in favor of the offense, QBs can just throw their arms up and whine and get flags, etc. Nobody will ever forget the legendary defense that was the 2012 Hawks, but that might be the last great defense we'll ever see literally take over a game with how things have changed.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ciara and her "ways" really changed who Russell is. He became a different person and even "More" fake when she came into the picture. Wilson would say stuff all the time and he believed in it, now I feel like he says stuff just to keep that persona of him alive but I don't feel he is 100% bought in any more.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Hawks fans. Coming from Philly media, word is Sean Desai will be coming in for a second interview for our DC position. Was he well respected from teammates and what are your feelings/ thoughts about him? I know our ownership was in love with Vic Fangio. Is Desai a Fangio 2.0 type defensive minded coach/scheme? Thanks.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Hawks fans. Coming from Philly media, word is Sean Desai will be coming in for a second interview for our DC position. Was he well respected from teammates and what are your feelings/ thoughts about him? I know our ownership was in love with Vic Fangio. Is Desai a Fangio 2.0 type defensive minded coach/scheme? Thanks.

Desai is a Fangio disciple. Hard to say whether he is any good or not as he was only here one year and our defense lacked enough talent to see if he was any good or not.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have always thought this and I think that his wife being a celebrity from Atlanta and making most of her fame in the Hip Hop community was really put it in his head that he was a celebrity and deserved to be treated like the Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady's of the world and changing his image. If you were a follower of the Seahawks there were two cases where he was almost traded to the Bears and Giants. I am sure she didn't care to live in Seattle when most for her market was in the east coast. Or atleast in a major market.

You know who we really need to blame here is Golden Tate. If he wouldn't have had sex with his at the time wife, RW would have never gotten divorce and he would still be the same lame that was all about the team.