• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did the Crimson Mafia Take Down JFF?

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very curious that JFF is ensnared in the same sort of scandal that enveloped Cam Newton. What do JFF and Cam have in common? Only that they defied the Crimson Mafia of Tuscaloosa

Bama fans understand this! IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR CONFEDERATES TOOK DOWN THE AMERICAN FOLK HERE THAT IS JFF, THEN THIS WILL BE A BLACK EYE UPON YOU

In addition, we are demanding that the NCAA investigate Derick Crawford who is NCAA lead of enforcement, and curiously, is also a Bama grad. This is a clear conflict of interest.

Finally Ban fans, understand this. We will never bow down before you.
We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in College Station or in Tuscaloosa, we shall defend and fight whatever the cost may be

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a top notch intelligence unit that gets us all the dirt on every team. Before each game we use it to convince them it is best to take a dive......some teams choose not to listen...

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it very curious that JFF is ensnared in the same sort of scandal that enveloped Cam Newton. What do JFF and Cam have in common? Only that they defied the Crimson Mafia of Tuscaloosa

Bama fans understand this! IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR CONFEDERATES TOOK DOWN THE AMERICAN FOLK HERE THAT IS JFF, THEN THIS WILL BE A BLACK EYE UPON YOU

In addition, we are demanding that the NCAA investigate Derick Crawford who is NCAA lead of enforcement, and curiously, is also a Bama grad. This is a clear conflict of interest.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in College Station or in Tuscaloosa, we shall defend and fight whatever the cost may be

:der:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to make wild accusations, at least get your names correct. It's not the "Crimson Mafia", it's the "Red Elephant Club", or "REC" for short.

We will give you a free pass on this screw up this time, next time expect Tom Brady to be out for the season, you've been warned.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh noz... We've been exposed!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh noz... We've been exposed!

fillion-oh-no-o.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stoned, Stupid or crazy? First off Cam had problems with the NCAA before he played bama and his trouble started by another school not Bama. JFF is is own worst enemy, a giant ego with talent behind him, just enough talent to get him in the limelight, but not enough smarts to enjoy the limelight without trouble. He will be his and TAMU's undoing. Accountability, learn what it means.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask aggy, the response is, "eeyut wuz those dayum TAY YEW buh-oosturs!"

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoned, Stupid or crazy? First off Cam had problems with the NCAA before he played bama and his trouble started by another school not Bama. JFF is is own worst enemy, a giant ego with talent behind him, just enough talent to get him in the limelight, but not enough smarts to enjoy the limelight without trouble. He will be his and TAMU's undoing. Accountability, learn what it means.

:nod:

It was Miss St that reported Cam.

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets assume that JFF did indeed sign autographs for money - What exactly is wrong with that? Excuse me if I am mistaken, but Johnny only made money by using his own hand to sign his own signature. so.. where is the crime, who is the victim & what is the social harm?

Gotta be honest, this rule is stupid, the NCAA has too much power, and lots of folks think that the Crimson Tide should defend JFF. Cause if Bama comes out & defies the NCAA and says "NCAA, you are all a bunch of incompoops and dumbbells", folks will sit up & take notice

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets assume that JFF did indeed sign autographs for money - What exactly is wrong with that? Excuse me if I am mistaken, but Johnny only made money by using his own hand to sign his own signature. so.. where is the crime, who is the victim & what is the social harm?

Gotta be honest, this rule is stupid, the NCAA has too much power, and lots of folks think that the Crimson Tide should defend JFF. Cause if Bama comes out & defies the NCAA and says "NCAA, you are all a bunch of incompoops and dumbbells", folks will sit up & take notice

You miss the point, there has been no crime committed, but a violation of a rule could possibly have been committed. If so then why would any school not associated with a player stick its proverbial neck out to save a rule breaker, when that school is held to the same rules and standards. Stupid or not it a rule currently on the books and must be followed by every one...including someone who has won one of the highest honors that sport has.

Look at the rule as it is meant, if they allow this to happen, whats to stop a booster from giving money to lots of people and having them buy a players autographs just to funnel money to a kid. If this rule and others like it were not in place, the richest schools could funnel money to kids all day long and vye for the best players in the nation purely on a pay scale basis. Not that this doesnt happen anyway, but its not as obvious as it stands right now. Face it, Bama had nothing to do with JFF or his demise and the only one that is to blame is Johnny Ego and his Entourage.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is filled with the gay.