• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did RichRod quit on his team?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU 69
Zona 7

69... good number.

286 total yds of offense... not so good. Giving up 614... even worse.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the RR lovers....just look at his record at power 5 schools after WVU....I understand wanting to rekindle the success we have here, but it aint there folks.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got lucky here, he discovered White and Slaton by accident, after injuries.

He hasn't stumbled across the lottery numbers again, and lightning doesn't strike the same place twice.......

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU 69
Zona 7

69... good number.

286 total yds of offense... not so good. Giving up 614... even worse.

You beat me to the punch...man what has happened in the desert?...getting beat by 60 plus points??...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got lucky here, he discovered White and Slaton by accident, after injuries.

He hasn't stumbled across the lottery numbers again, and lightning doesn't strike the same place twice.......

I would say he got lucky falling into the read option at Glenville...he appears to be a one trick pony as a HC...unless anyone missed it...WV ran a ton of I formation on Saturday!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...its Rich piling on day...I have never in my life seen a stat in football like this one..

Washington State quarterbacks Luke Falk and Tyler Hilinski were practically perfect. They combined to complete 47 of 52 passes. The Cougars’ 90.3 percent completion rate was the highest in FBS history with 30 or more completed passes.

And I guess since its the highest in FBS history neither has anyone else!! :lol:

BBW ..DCW...MAD..WVU MAN...yes we all could have suited up on Saturday and done at least that well!! :dhd:

Rodriguez then turned to Solomon, who played better than Dawkins but couldn’t get much going either. The Wildcats’ seven points were a season low. They have scored 14 or fewer in three straight games.

Umm...so much for the POWER SPREAD..

It represented Arizona’s biggest margin of defeat since a 75-0 loss to Michigan State in 1949.

Well Rich likes records...he got one on Saturday!!:yes:

“We’ll climb out of this,” Rodriguez said. “It’s just right now it’s not fun. It’s not fun for our fans. We’re embarrassed for our fans, our program. We’re better than this. … It starts with me to get it fixed.”

Is it me or does that last line sound eerily familiar?:scratch:

Afterward, a somber Rich Rodriguez searched for answers. He struggled to find any positives after the most lopsided loss of his UA tenure, which began in 2012.

“Obviously, I’m embarrassed,” Rodriguez said. “We should be embarrassed. … Gosh, it was a nightmare.”
:agree::agree:

:laugh3::laugh3:

Couldn't resist!...sorry!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See what you started Slaton. You raise me up.

tom55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give RichRod some credit...he did a good job when he was here but he got greedy and made a huge mistake when he bailed on us. To be honest though, the Big East was not the toughest conference at that time and how often do guys like Pat White come along. Just goes to show...the grass isn't always greener. He didn't do much of anything at Michigan where he was supposed to get all the great recruits and his tenure at Arizona has been mediocre so far.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in nor was ever in the lets bring RR back crowd because imho it would destroy any unity at all in the fanbase but I have gotten to the point to where Id like to see him do well.

tom55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to remember...was Terelle Pryor the quarterback RichRod thought he had recruited to Michigan and even contacted before he actually notified WVU he was leaving?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor wasn't the only player contacted by RR & staff.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny is that his team has been impacted by injuries. All of the RichRod lovers want to point to this to excuse his horrible year. But, these are his players... this should be his program... with depth!

But, he don't have no depth...

Just like he didn't have no depth at WVU...

When Dana had to field a team in the last half of '13, he battled injuries too. He didn't have no depth because Billy's teams didn't have no depth... because he took over from Rich that didn't have no depth... and he didn't do nothing to build depth.

In '13, Dana was left with almost replacing the entire defense with true FR and RS FR. But, the Dana haters want to refer to how he can't get his team up to play the likes of KU or ISU to gain bowl eligibility.

Rich's team is heading in the wrong direction. Weird...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny is that his team has been impacted by injuries. All of the RichRod lovers want to point to this to excuse his horrible year. But, these are his players... this should be his program... with depth!

But, he don't have no depth...

Just like he didn't have no depth at WVU...

When Dana had to field a team in the last half of '13, he battled injuries too. He didn't have no depth because Billy's teams didn't have no depth... because he took over from Rich that didn't have no depth... and he didn't do nothing to build depth.

In '13, Dana was left with almost replacing the entire defense with true FR and RS FR. But, the Dana haters want to refer to how he can't get his team up to play the likes of KU or ISU to gain bowl eligibility.

Rich's team is heading in the wrong direction. Weird...
:amen:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, I am not going to be hypocritical...I was one of the few that gave Rich his props putting Wv on the map from a national landscape perspective...and as much mud as a sling at the likes of Fast Eddie P and that idiot Mike Garrison ( All Deserving of my Vitriol BTW) it takes two tango an in this case 3 to have a Threesome! :lol:

So between Rich and his posse trying to make a run to first Alabama to finally make back door deals at a Target Parking lot in Toledo Ohio...he lost my respect as a person with integrity...doing all that shizza to HIS ALMA MATER ....:kissass:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another week...another drilling of the Arizona Wildcats...this time by the Colorado Buffs....in case you haven't kept count.. Arizona is now 0-7 in conference play

and the fans are clamoring for a change...but probably won't get it!...due to the buyout!

As the Arizona Wildcats continue to struggle over the past year and a half, the public outcry for some sort of coaching change has slowly grown.

Since clinching the Pac-12 South against the Arizona State Sun Devils on November 28th, 2014, Arizona has gone just 9-13, including a record of 3-11 against Pac-12 teams.

There’s a lot that goes into a coaching change, and at Arizona, one of the bigger factors is money. And it will cost a lot of money for the Wildcats to get rid of Rich Rodriguez.

How much?

According to USA Today, just shy of $9 million.

The $8,912,500 figure USA Today has pegged to Rodriguez is somehow nowhere near the top of the list in college football. He’s actually 33rd, however Les Miles, who has actually been fired, checks in at No. 31.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to hold on to 13-9.