• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did LBJ really score ONLY 7 points the other night?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chamberlin had many chances to beat Russell, many. He almost always lost to him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chamberlain >>> Russell

And it isn't close or a question.

Russell played with 6 HOF's all in their prime.

Wilt didn't have shit and he was still the most dominant big man to ever play. And that is saying a lot.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ has scoring.

Lebron has passing, rebounding, and defense.

GOAT!

And if you wanna say he isn't clutch. Wrong again. He is the most clutch player in the NBA since coming into the league.

GOAT!

LOL at you. Jordan, more steals, Jordan, DPOY, 10 years into the league, Jordan 9 NBA 1st All D teams, LBJ has 5.

And hell, lbj isn't even the most clutch on the Heat. If my life depended on it, I would take Ray Ray all day every day. I mean, damn, lebron can't even hit 3 of 4 from the charity stripe (.747, career)

And to all you whiny lebron fan boys out there that are crying "But he hardly played! He was in foul trouble!" :sadbron: Maybe he shouldn't have committed those fouls. :noidea: Just a thought.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is on par with the reporter at the French Open the other day congratulating the tennis player at the press conference. (he was the first person to ask him a question)

The player asked him why, proceeded to tell told him he lost and asked reporter if he saw the match. Reporter replied no, that he was told the player won the match.

DUMB!

Sounds like a big excuse. "HE WAS IN FOUL TROUBLE! WAH, WAH, WAH!"

Don't commit the fouls man. It isn't rocket science.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chamberlin had many chances to beat Russell, many. He almost always lost to him.

You do understand the difference in teammates, right? For the vast majority of his career, Wilt was Lebron when he was in Cleveland.

In the majority of their head to head matchups, Wilt dominated Russell. The problem was, the rest of the Celtics were dominating the rest of Wilt's team.