• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devils win 2-1

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, Poor! Lightning played well after scoring but they didn't look to good against the Devils Tuesday night. Not many bright spots although I felt Gudas played his best game in a bolt uniform and Hedman's game is consistently good night in and night out. He's starting to become that # 1 defenseman we envisioned him becoming the day we picked him. Another thing that I've noticed is perhaps we need a callup of a forward made. I like Labrie but he's really only effective when we play the more physical teams ala Boston, Toronto etc. His game is a non factor when we play other teams e.g. last night and with Pyatt on the shelf why don't the bolts not call up someone who can offer more on that 4th line than just a physical presence. You have Tyrell and Brown down their who can play a solid defensive game (kill penalties), speed, grit, effort and lets face it they are more likely to score than Labrie. I just think Brown or Tyrell offer more than what Labrie does. Play Labrie against the physical teams when he's needed most but otherwise I think a couple of a guys up in Syracuse can offer more than Labrie on the 4th line.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, Poor! Lightning played well after scoring but they didn't look to good against the Devils Tuesday night. Not many bright spots although I felt Gudas played his best game in a bolt uniform and Hedman's game is consistently good night in and night out. He's starting to become that # 1 defenseman we envisioned him becoming the day we picked him. Another thing that I've noticed is perhaps we need a callup of a forward made. I like Labrie but he's really only effective when we play the more physical teams ala Boston, Toronto etc. His game is a non factor when we play other teams e.g. last night and with Pyatt on the shelf why don't the bolts not call up someone who can offer more on that 4th line than just a physical presence. You have Tyrell and Brown down their who can play a solid defensive game (kill penalties), speed, grit, effort and lets face it they are more likely to score than Labrie. I just think Brown or Tyrell offer more than what Labrie does. Play Labrie against the physical teams when he's needed most but otherwise I think a couple of a guys up in Syracuse can offer more than Labrie on the 4th line.
well they called up bret connolly to play for richard panik who has not been playing well. but yes I agree they need to call up jt brown to play for labrie.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they called up bret connolly to play for richard panik who has not been playing well. but yes I agree they need to call up jt brown to play for labrie.

Well Connolly is in for Labrie tonight and Barberio is in for Sustr, changes are made to "spark the offense."