• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Despite all the nonsense

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
......true hockey fans gotta be thrilled at these final four. Drop the homerisms and think about it.

A #7 vs a #8, both of which basically made the playoffs on the last day of the regular season. Two teams tht haven't won a Cup in close to eons, and one of them will be playing for it in the Finals.

And the two best of the West from the regular season, both starving for a Cup, one trying to erase prior "choke" reputations, the other trying for their first Cup in like 40....one of them will play for the Cup in the Finals.

This is frickin' great. Get tingly and nipply just thinking about it. :rolleyes:

//(o)(o)\\

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That has been my favorite part, the four different storylines of urgency and motivation. The pressure on all 4 is quite ridiculous.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how the finals pan out with a 1/2 playing a 7/8. I'll guess we will see if the conference records during the regular season really mean squat.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the playoffs have been great !! I hope all of the series go seven games.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite what happened to the Bruins, these have been great playoffs with each team having their own story line. Montreal has the last cup victory in 1993, the Flyers last one in 1976, the Hawks all the way back in 1961, and the Sharks do not have one in their short history. Most of the games have kept me on the edge of my seat and i expect they will continue to do so. History has been made, and will be made. enjoy the ride folks. It's gonna be a good one :D

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite what happened to the Bruins, these have been great playoffs with each team having their own story line. Montreal has the last cup victory in 1993, the Flyers last one in 1976, the Hawks all the way back in 1961, and the Sharks do not have one in their short history. Most of the games have kept me on the edge of my seat and i expect they will continue to do so. History has been made, and will be made. enjoy the ride folks. It's gonna be a good one :D

Hell, Even I was a young boy back then. :)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......true hockey fans gotta be thrilled at these final four. Drop the homerisms and think about it.

A #7 vs a #8, both of which basically made the playoffs on the last day of the regular season. Two teams tht haven't won a Cup in close to eons, and one of them will be playing for it in the Finals.

And the two best of the West from the regular season, both starving for a Cup, one trying to erase prior "choke" reputations, the other trying for their first Cup in like 40....one of them will play for the Cup in the Finals.

This is frickin' great. Get tingly and nipply just thinking about it. :rolleyes:

//(o)(o)\\

I just can't believe that Marian Hossa stands a real chance at going to three straight finals with three different teams. That is just mind boggling to me.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The playoffs WERE great up until the Habs quit.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe that Marian Hossa stands a real chance at going to three straight finals with three different teams. That is just mind boggling to me.

There's no better rider of coattails than Marian Hossa...

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Seriously, if it plays out like previous years, there will be an everlasting "LOL @ Marian" thread. It will be purely professional of course...;)

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Flyers over the Hawks in 7. Pronger destroys some local snatch in a celebratory romp, his wife demands a trade. Pronger is sent packing to Chicago in exchange for.... Marian Hossa! I think we all know where this is going...