• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desperation Beats Greatness

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sf 'outplayed' the Seahawks this past weekend?
Hmmmm, watching the game, I thought it was very even, a tough physical game played by both teams.
Could have gone either way.

SF won because at the end of the half AND at the end of the game, they produced points. Good job sf.

So by your own logic, the Seahawks were outplayed at the end of the half and at the end of the game?
:laugh3:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha these 49ers fans are really feeling their oats! They best learn to keep their smack talk, in the smack talk thread . I don't want to restrict any 49ers off our boards because I think some good smack talk adds some spice to the season, but they need to follow the guidelines on where they post their smack talk.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by your own logic, the Seahawks were outplayed at the end of the half and at the end of the game?
:laugh3:

Good job reading, that IS exactly what I said.
The Seahawks were outplayed at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game by the niners. Go Job.

It's like you think you caught me in some twisted logic, FAIL.

It is trolls like you that try to spin everything and FAIL, but in your mind you believe you 'outsmarted' me. FAIL. This is why you should stay away from the Seahawk board.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan base has fans that make um look bad so you can't judge just from the few… Also when you talk about close games that happens to even the best teams… THIS IS THE NFL… Any team can bite you if you put your guard down… All NFL teams have talent some are just better than others for obvious reasons, BUT those lower ranked teams can beat you on any given Sunday if you don't put um away… You can't really look back on and 11-2 team and say you almost lost a couple close games to supposed bad teams so your not as good as you think… Doesn't work that way in the NFL… Seattle is good but there not considered GREAT until they earn the ultimate prize…. Seattle does have somethings in there favor… Good defense.. Good running game.. PLUS a qb that play's better when the pressure is on… It's a good combo in the playoffs… But again that's why we play the games…

You seem to be of more level headedness and are one of the posters that I avoid trolling out of respect for. I know the whole any given Sunday mantra, but to be as great as it seems the fans think you guys are, you gotta put these teams away convincingly, IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be of more level headedness and are one of the posters that I avoid trolling out of respect for. I know the whole any given Sunday mantra, but to be as great as it seems the fans think you guys are, you gotta put these teams away convincingly, IMO.

Might be a good idea not to troll teams boards. We have a smack talk thread...use it!

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a troll post from start to finish, but you don't want to sound like a troll? :scratch:

Your team squeeked out a 2 point win at home, so you feel it is OK to troll our board? Hurry and get all your jabs in now, I am sure your time here will be very short lived, just like your teams run in the playoffs...if they even make them.

Pointing out facts are trolling? Look at your guys posts. Calling this team great before the playoffs have even started, when y'all went out in the second round of last years playoffs.

What are you talking about? Who's been better on the road than Seattle this season? Just the Chiefs and Eagles (both of whom lost in Denver, ironically). Are the Seahawks the best in the NFL on the road? If they win two of their last 3, they don't have to be.

If you're so morally superior, why weren't calling people out for their bad behavior when it was happening (which I am not sure I even know what you're referring to) instead of waiting until your team squeaks out a win? Have you called out all the poor behavior on all your team boards? If not, then that just make you a hypocrite and your opinion of the actions of this team's fans is worthless.

The really funny thing is, if any Seahawks fan went onto the 9ers board after the Seahawks win and posted exactly what you've said they'd get banned, or at least have to have the 9ers mod plead to have the complaints stop. So, just remember whose fans you are representing before telling others about their bad behavior.

I'm referring to being in your parking lot as a kid and seeing multiple groups telling a fuckin 12 year old to suck their nuts.

I don't even post on the 9er board so I can't speak of how it'd be handled.

New to winning?

2d2al8l.jpg

Yes your franchise has such a rich history.

Ha Ha these 49ers fans are really feeling their oats! They best learn to keep their smack talk, in the smack talk thread . I don't want to restrict any 49ers off our boards because I think some good smack talk adds some spice to the season, but they need to follow the guidelines on where they post their smack talk.

Lol I'm pointing out truth that I can back up. Restrict me if you want.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost a super close game against probably the best matched team to ours in their house. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

Regarding our season up to this point, it's been a good run. Greatness is TBD.

Nothing changes for Seattle after Sunday's loss. We are still very much in control of our season and the playoffs. It would have been nice to clinch things up, but we didn't. So now lets look at the bright side. The next 3 weeks mean something now, which wouldn't have been the case before (and was cause for some concern). We will likely have home field advantage through the playoffs, which we know gives us a more significant edge than any other team (except maybe the Saints; I'd hate to see the NFCCG in the Superdome).

SF got a win. Good for them. They need a few more just to make it to January. We're in a much better spot (and we still don't have Harvin back!).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out facts are trolling? Look at your guys posts. Calling this team great before the playoffs have even started, when y'all went out in the second round of last years playoffs.

I'm referring to being in your parking lot as a kid and seeing multiple groups telling a fuckin 12 year old to suck their nuts.

I don't even post on the 9er board so I can't speak of how it'd be handled.

Yes your franchise has such a rich history.

Lol I'm pointing out truth that I can back up. Restrict me if you want.

I'm pointing out the guidelines here and I can back it up also.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then restrict me. It ain't like this is a forum I frequent or would frequent at any point.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restrict me if you want.

Thank you! We will. :suds:

And this was one of the guys who flipped out when some of the CBS guys showed up on the Giants board? :rollseyes:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sf 'outplayed' the Seahawks this past weekend?
Hmmmm, watching the game, I thought it was very even, a tough physical game played by both teams.
Could have gone either way.

SF won because at the end of the half AND at the end of the game, they produced points. Good job sf.

Isnt it outplaying someone when you score more points? What am I missing here?

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt it outplaying someone when you score more points? What am I missing here?

You're missing the "eye test". Are you saying you've never watched a football game where one team "out plays" another but loses the game? :scratch: You must be new to the game. Welcome. :clap:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're a game apart and it will come down to the playoffs as I predicted. Injuries have been brutal but despite them the patriots are better than anyone in the AFC but Denver. We'll see what happens from here on out but I'm still plenty confident.

San fransisco won't be the only team to outplay Seattle down the stretch.

So who else can out play Seattle? In Seattle?

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job reading, that IS exactly what I said.
The Seahawks were outplayed at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game by the niners. Go Job.

It's like you think you caught me in some twisted logic, FAIL.

It is trolls like you that try to spin everything and FAIL, but in your mind you believe you 'outsmarted' me. FAIL. This is why you should stay away from the Seahawk board.

You asked the question Quote "So the 49ers outplayed the Seahawks this past weekend?" I took that as you saying the Seahawks weren't outplayed. Sure the game could have gone either way, but the 49ers made enough plays to win. NO trolling attempt.