• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Rose is off crutches

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? I really don't think you are fat. I am laughing at stupid American and Canadian stereotypes. What, you really think I live in an igloo?

I'd tell you to keep up, but this race isn't for special athletes, so you don't even belong in it. <---- THAT THERE, was a legit insult. I think you're a little slow. Good luck.

No, I don't believe or think you live in an igloo, but if you're gonna talk to me based off stereotypes that you can't prove are true here, no reason to interact. I've seen most of your posts, it's either your opinion or it's wrong to you.

You're the one stereotyping, not me. Don't put words in my mouth.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't believe or think you live in an igloo, but if you're gonna talk to me based off stereotypes that you can't prove are true here, no reason to interact. I've seen most of your posts, it's either your opinion or it's wrong to you.

You're the one stereotyping, not me. Don't put words in my mouth.

You're a strange guy lol. I'm rong, once in a while :)

Don't take me too seriously and you won't have that much of a problem with me. But ya, if you couldn't keep up with the shit I was saying earlier, It's better to just avoid me or ignore me.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a strange guy lol. I'm rong, once in a while :)

Don't take me too seriously and you won't have that much of a problem with me. But ya, if you couldn't keep up with the shit I was saying earlier, It's better to just avoid me or ignore me.

Thanks, pal ;)

No harm done, and I can keep up, trust me.