• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Rose is off crutches

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pedro%2Bsanchez.jpg

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alain Vigneault, compared to Torts.

Prefer AV to Torts, this teamactually plays with some fight and some heart, they did none of that last year. Torts lost this team.

Also this has nothing to do with basketball, see no reason for the comment...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barely off crutches translates to long ass time away from recovery by Rose standards...

I kid, I kid.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prefer AV to Torts, this teamactually plays with some fight and some heart, they did none of that last year. Torts lost this team.

Also this has nothing to do with basketball, see no reason for the comment...

You said basketball was boring, so wtf are you even doing here? lol I thought I was being nice mentioning hockey to you so you weren't bored.

tumblr_me2udjKii81rurv44.gif

Like I said before, I can't wait for the Olympics.

:drool:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said basketball was boring, so wtf are you even doing here? lol I thought I was being nice mentioning hockey to you so you weren't bored.

tumblr_me2udjKii81rurv44.gif

Like I said before, I can't wait for the Olympics.

:drool:

Though it bores the hell out of me, it's a thread about a player on my team, so I felt the need to comment. Figured this would be another ''Rose hate'' thread.

Keep talking about the Olympics, idk how many times we need to inform you that we wont meet till a possible medal round match. Mentioning hockey was a nice gesture, just not when you bash my teams head coach.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great now he can make his 3rd comeback commercial.... that time is 4 real!!!!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though it bores the hell out of me, it's a thread about a player on my team, so I felt the need to comment. Figured this would be another ''Rose hate'' thread.

Keep talking about the Olympics, idk how many times we need to inform you that we wont meet till a possible medal round match. Mentioning hockey was a nice gesture, just not when you bash my teams head coach.

That's the idea. I know you from talking shit about the USA team. So I figured Id be nice and talk about hockey while also throwing a jab at your coach to show you I'm not a complete asshole. Plus our coaches swapped jobs so that's something in common.

It's all in fun, you hamburger eating fat fuck. :clap:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the idea. I know you from talking shit about the USA team. So I figured Id be nice and talk about hockey while also throwing a jab at your coach to show you I'm not a complete asshole. Plus our coaches swapped jobs so that's something in common.

It's all in fun, you hamburger eating fat fuck. :clap:

That's fine.

And good thing i'm not fat so I wont take offense to that ;)

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, if that's how you're gonna play it, then no reason to interact with you at all. Thought you were cool, guess not. :noidea:

What are you talking about? I really don't think you are fat. I am laughing at stupid American and Canadian stereotypes. What, you really think I live in an igloo?

I'd tell you to keep up, but this race isn't for special athletes, so you don't even belong in it. <---- THAT THERE, was a legit insult. I think you're a little slow. Good luck.