• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard just screwed himself

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is looking like a waste of talent.... :L

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Dennart will be packing his bow and arrow while walking through the hood now instead of rolling.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumbass :L

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand why these fuckers don't use a cab while in town. Not like they can't afford it.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't conclude that the guy has an uncontrollable temper based off of one little shoving match in a football game and one little shoving match outside of a bar :rolleyes:

Get real people......reality is it's not even a big deal at all. It's people being people.

HH gets in fights all the time, maybe we should ban him from SportsHoopla for that.:rolleyes:

Get back to me about this minor little story when Dennard is out of control. Then we'll make a big deal out of it.

All it is is something for people to gab about during off-season

This one minor too?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a Dallas moment.... Either that or he running from Hernandez crew.

I don't understand how the rich get dui.... There is always one broke friend you can throw a 100 at that will stay sober an party with you

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now I don't understand how ANYONE gets a DUI!!! Rich, poor, middle class (whatever the fuck that means now a days), black, white, whatever. I don't understand how anyone gets a DUI!!!!

I am really not trying to be a dick here but anyone that says the rich can pay a friend to stay sober or the rich can get a cab or whatever else you can say about how the rich can and should spend their money, just stop. They are freaking human beings like the rest of us. They make mistakes. They are no better than any of us. And how do you know they can find a friend to stay sober? Have you been in that kind of a circle. Those kind of leacheswant to live the same party life as their buddy. And they can do it for free!!!!! People rip apart high paid athletes for going bankrupt (and justifiably so in my opinion). But throwing money at their friends so they can be the responsible ones for them does not help their bank account.

Sorry, I just had to rant because it is just like people that say "Buffet should give a million here and a million there because it is nothing to him" bug me. It is his damn money, he more than earned it, let him do what he wants with it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed put down the crack pipe.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now I don't understand how ANYONE gets a DUI!!! Rich, poor, middle class (whatever the fuck that means now a days), black, white, whatever. I don't understand how anyone gets a DUI!!!!

I am really not trying to be a dick here but anyone that says the rich can pay a friend to stay sober or the rich can get a cab or whatever else you can say about how the rich can and should spend their money, just stop. They are freaking human beings like the rest of us. They make mistakes. They are no better than any of us. And how do you know they can find a friend to stay sober? Have you been in that kind of a circle. Those kind of leacheswant to live the same party life as their buddy. And they can do it for free!!!!! People rip apart high paid athletes for going bankrupt (and justifiably so in my opinion). But throwing money at their friends so they can be the responsible ones for them does not help their bank account.

Sorry, I just had to rant because it is just like people that say "Buffet should give a million here and a million there because it is nothing to him" bug me. It is his damn money, he more than earned it, let him do what he wants with it.

.......:lame:

Get a cab, call a friend, know your limit, drink water or don't drink

I've done alot of crazy shit when I was younger but DUI ain't one of em.

Can't handle it go smoke weed I guess

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Managed to go 20 years of my life without seeing the inside of a courtroom, but I slipped up one night where I thought I had no option but to drive. If I had known how bad they royally fuck your wallet I would never have done it.

I thought it was just gonna be the fine and attorney fee, but the car insurance is by far the worst part. When it's all said and done you end up costing yourself about 20 grand.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Managed to go 20 years of my life without seeing the inside of a courtroom, but I slipped up one night where I thought I had no option but to drive. If I had known how bad they royally fuck your wallet I would never have done it.

I thought it was just gonna be the fine and attorney fee, but the car insurance is by far the worst part. When it's all said and done you end up costing yourself about 20 grand.

In VA they don't play seen alot of my friends make some costly mistake. It sucks

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't have came at a worse time. Pats might act w/ a heavy hand.

Fonzie's probably done in new england. They need to make an example out of him.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He's completely fucked.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's certainly interesting.

I imagine the police around here aren't Dennard's biggest fan.