• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennard just screwed himself

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People being people? Not a big deal? He is being charged with felony. A felony is kind of a big deal. Now will it get plead down and end up not being a felony? More than likely, yes. I am not saying he is a crazy person or anything but it is a pattern. There are still better CBs in this draft that haven't shown a pattern of losing his temper.

he and Jefferys both equally contributed to the starting of that fight in the bowl game.

and besides, who the fuck considers 2 instances a pattern?!?!?!?! before these 2 instances he has a perfectly clean record....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dennard is a psycho for what he has done, then shit.........they better put me in a padded room

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're one of them that sees a cop and instantly thinks "that is the ultimate human-being right there...."

Aren't you....

No but I do respect the authority. The shit that they have to put up with forces a good chunk of them to come across as assholes. They don't want to be like that but it is because of the amount of shit they have to deal with from morons like you that think cops are power hunger losers that should be treated like everyone else makes them have to have a jumpy attitude sometimes. They are in a job that is necessary and made to help protect society. The president is just another person just like us but there are special rules for him. Not all cops are saints but more of them are than not. So what I that one guy has never drawn his gun. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You respect the cops.........but you don't treat them like they are royalty. I respect the cops........I just don't see them as the almighty untouchable beings that some people are brainwashed into believing from the word go.

If a cop starts beating me with a night stick because he feels like going on a power trip, you better bet your ass I am going to defend myself.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which..............the new State Patrol in my home town is currently on my bad side.

He pulled my 71 year old Grandma over going through town and made her get out of the car and told her to put her hands on the hood. Then felt her up to make sure she didn't have any weapons on her :rolleyes:

She had a tail light out. Power much?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You respect the cops.........but you don't treat them like they are royalty. I respect the cops........I just don't see them as the almighty untouchable beings that some people are brainwashed into believing from the word go.

If a cop starts beating me with a night stick because he feels like going on a power trip, you better bet your ass I am going to defend myself.

There is term for that. It is called self defense!!!!

Good god, it just gets worse.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is term for that. It is called self defense!!!!

Good god, it just gets worse.

GOOD JOB BUDDY! You finally reached the 2nd grade on this whole situation.......

My point all along was, how do you know the cop didn't do something to provoke getting swiped by Dennards finger tip?

What, because the media said so? :lol:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD JOB BUDDY! You finally reached the 2nd grade on this whole situation.......

My point all along was, how do you know the cop didn't do something to provoke getting swiped by Dennards finger tip?

What, because the media said so? :lol:

Holy shit, you went from a cop beating the shit out of someone to the cop provoking either a push or a punch from Dennard? Is this for real?

There was at least one witness that said they saw Dennard (by the definition of the law) physically assault an officer. If the cop was grabbing Dennard from behind to get him away from the other people (which is pure speculation) what was the cop supposed to do. Calmly get in from of Dennard even after he had been told twice to leave and go home and then tell him a 3rd time? No I don't care what the media says. Read the fucking report!!!! The media didn't make up a story. The reported what was on the report. The rules are the rules, if you physically assault an officer you get busted. That is what Dennard did!!!!! We may not like certain rules or laws but they are there.

You have lost your damn mind.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Alright........I'm done trying to pretend to be in an argument. Was just trying to give the Husker folks some popcern material..........nobody was reading though I guess

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best friend is actually a cop. He studied Criminal Justice at UNL and lived with me in the dorms

:dance:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think you were that stupid but I figured what the hell, it had been a while since I got into a battle on here.

At least I know you can handle it and won't be a little bitch about it. ;)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I made up the part about hearing from several people that Dennard was pulled from behind by the cop :lol:

I actually texted Tyler (my friend) this morning and asked him if he was the cop that got his world rocked by Dennard.

:dance:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I say this same stuff to him all the time and he just gets sooo fired up.......it's hilarious.

But yes, I am joking.

I is actually scurred of the cops :dhd:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is, and is why I get a little fired up, is that there are people out there tht believe exactly what you were joking about. I have had 2 people, 1 at work and 1 of my friends, give almost the same excuses you did.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is, and is why I get a little fired up, is that there are people out there tht believe exactly what you were joking about. I have had 2 people, 1 at work and 1 of my friends, give almost the same excuses you did.

:lol:

I have never really heard anyone say what I was saying......

I was just trying to sound as douche-baggish as I can

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavonte david 9th best available player per Kiper

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was driving on I-480 one winter night in the mid 90s, and the roads were a bit slick. I just happened to be in the left lane going close to the speed limit when an ambulance approached me from behind. I had no choice but to speed up a bit to more quickly get around a few cars in the right lane. I could have slowed down, but I felt it would be safer in that situation to speed up gradually.

After I finally got back in the right lane, well less than a minute later, a cop pulled me over, and when he got to my vehicle he started screaming and cussing at me about how dangerous I was and how I slowed down the ambulance by a few seconds. I screamed and cussed right back at him and asked him, should I have just ran into the cars in the right lane or slowed way down and prayed that I could find an opening in the right lane?

Looking back, I have to laugh at how the cop backed up about a foot and pretended to have a call on his radio! He yelled at me and said I was lucky he had to take care of the call! That was BS because I knew and he knew if he had a leg to stand on in that case, I would have been ticketed at the very least, or maybe even arrested!

Now THAT was one abusive cop!

On the other hand, I was pulled over by a state patrol in Nebraska back in the mid 80s. He then asked me if I knew I was going over the speed limit. {I was going 62 in a 55 zone} I apologized and told him yes I did, and he just gave me a verbal warning and let me go on my way.

The amazing thing about that encounter was I had 3 cased rifles in the back of my S-10 Blazer at the time. He looked right at them and didn't even question me about them! I knew a farmer in St. Paul Nebraska at the time who allowed me to shoot prairie dogs on his land.

I just wanted to tell about my experiences of a bad law enforcement officer and a good one! I will add that I've had way more positive experiences with cops then negative ones. I have a theory about this... I'm such a positive guy that my positive nature is just infectious!