• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Demarcus Lawrence looking for 17 million

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve had a torn labrum; it’s not a huge deal. Yes, I’d do the contact first.

If Dallas cuts him, he’ll get more money than Justin Houston got IMO.
Me too, and you are right it is no big deal for a desk jockey. For someone who's living depends on their hands and arms, bit different.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Me too, and you are right it is no big deal for a desk jockey. For someone who's living depends on their hands and arms, bit different.

I still worked out 6 times a week with a torn labrum (minus stuff that would aggravate it), and it healed on its own without surgery. With surgery, the recovery time is 4 months. That's not one of the more serious injuries in the NFL. Clowney had microfracture surgery, which sometimes is a career-ender, and he's playing at a pro-bowl level.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still worked out 6 times a week with a torn labrum (minus stuff that would aggravate it), and it healed on its own without surgery. With surgery, the recovery time is 4 months. That's not one of the more serious injuries in the NFL. Clowney had microfracture surgery, which sometimes is a career-ender, and he's playing at a pro-bowl level.
from someone who tore his labrum, and works in therapy.
Labrum tears like anything highly vary. If yours healed on its on, you had a VERY minor tear.
I had a labrum tear so bad that my humerus wouldnt set in the socket, just kinda floated

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless your job was working out, I stick to my statement. It is different when it impacts your hobby as opposed to your job.

4 months from today puts you at Aug1. When are OTA's? Pre-august, right? Training camp is when?
Again, nothing I have said is wrong but you keep wanting to argue.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

This is the draft debate thread! :D You made a valid point, and he could be an injury concern. Nobody knows. I'm just mentioning the other side of it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

this is not the draft debate thread.

WellgroomedDisloyalGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

Opps. Now I feel sheepish. I was looking at the wrong tab. :doh:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas mess this up like

source.gif