• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Delmas into town today

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wouldn't be a bad pickup ,he's got decent size but I don't really see it happening

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat interested...he seems like a stop gap player...it does make me think there will not be an attempt made to sign Clark which imo is a good thing now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat interested...he seems like a stop gap player...it does make me think there will not be an attempt made to sign Clark which imo is a good thing now.

Good insurance should they not have Pryor or Reynolds on the board in the 2nd. Unless they really see Ha-Ha as the answer, which I don't think he is worth a 15th overall.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good insurance should they not have Pryor or Reynolds on the board in the 2nd. Unless they really see Ha-Ha as the answer, which I don't think he is worth a 15th overall.

Pryor seems to be sky-rocketing up Draft Boards. I'm now starting to see him ranked above Ha-Ha by quite a few people. My guess is if you don't pick him at 15 your not getting him. Now given lots changes as the draft process goes on so who knows these days.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor seems to be sky-rocketing up Draft Boards. I'm now starting to see him ranked above Ha-Ha by quite a few people. My guess is if you don't pick him at 15 your not getting him. Now given lots changes as the draft process goes on so who knows these days.

Yea it will be interesting to see what PIT does. They need DB's, DLineman, and a RZ threat on offense. With the talent on the board I see them going either NT, WR or TE in Round 1. They can easily get a great CB or S in the 2nd. I really want Pryor, but like you said, doubtful that he falls.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it will be interesting to see what PIT does. They need DB's, DLineman, and a RZ threat on offense. With the talent on the board I see them going either NT, WR or TE in Round 1. They can easily get a great CB or S in the 2nd. I really want Pryor, but like you said, doubtful that he falls.

The nice thing about this draft though is it does seem to be very deep at some key positions. CB seems to be the deepest position in the draft with no clear top guys. I think what you can get in the 2nd should be at least comparable to the guys that go in the 1st. They might be a bit more raw but hey that is why you have coaches to coach these guys up. WR is the same way. I do think there is a clear #1 with Watkins but after him it just depends what type of receiver you are looking for of either possession or speed.

This draft to me is going to be one of the toughest to tell where players are going to go. I know the Combine and such will help figure a few things out but there are guys like Trent Murphy who lead college football in Sacks this past year that some have falling clear to the end of the 2nd round. The SEC DPOY in Michael Sam is expected to be a 4th round prospect. Not very often do you see that type of production still in the middle rounds but this is why draft season is so fun.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wouldn't be a bad pickup ,he's got decent size but I don't really see it happening

The only thing that worries me is that he has had knee problems in the past... The Lions signed him to an incentives-based contract in 2012 because of his spotty playing time. The Lions struck gold though since he played all 16 games.

It is a major red flag that the Lions didn't resign him. That to me says that Delmas' health is back in question.