• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defensive front sevens ranked

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me: I can't name one great player besides Norman and Kerrigan from Washington.
You: You don't know who Breeland, Junior Galette, or D. hall? Preston Smith. These names don't ring a bell for you? Step up my game are you serious?

And yes, DeAngelo Hall rings a bell, but he's a no name now. Completely irrelevant player.

Yeah, but he's always been relevant when it comes to shutting down DEZ.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously we might lose games but I would be surprised if we give up 30 points per game. We will dominate the time of possession and limit whatever offense we face.

I think your games will be track meets this year. I would be surprised if they win low scoring games. To dominate the time of possession you must be able to get the other teams offense off the field very quickly. The Defense is not Dallas' strong suit this year. Yes Dallas will win games but high scoring ones.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 1-3 to be honest. If they do go 4-0 they would have to score 30 points a game in shootout wins. Eli,KC, and Cutler should have field days. You have no legit pass rusher to cause any concern for these three QB's. Plus there is really no one to stop OBJ, Jackson, and Jeffery.
You aren't being honest. All of those teams, including the Redskins are not very good and only one of them will probably score 30 and that's the Giants. Additionally, the Cowboys could drop 20-30 points or more on all four of those teams if Romo looks anywhere near his normal capabilities. And seriously, why do you keep saying they will have to win in shootouts as if this is fucking college football? None of those teams but the Giants have an offense that even remotely scares me and that's because of Eli and Beckham. The Bears, 49ers, Redskins? Why do the Cowboys need to score 30 to beat them? The Redskins couldn't even beat Matt Cassell, and the Bears and 49ers are flat out terrible.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't being honest. All of those teams, including the Redskins are not very good and only one of them will probably score 30 and that's the Giants. Additionally, the Cowboys could drop 20-30 points or more on all four of those teams if Romo looks anywhere near his normal capabilities. And seriously, why do you keep saying they will have to win in shootouts as if this is fucking college football? None of those teams but the Giants have an offense that even remotely scares me and that's because of Eli and Beckham. The Bears, 49ers, Redskins? Why do the Cowboys need to score 30 to beat them? The Redskins couldn't even beat Matt Cassell, and the Bears and 49ers are flat out terrible.
I honestly think he is just trolling at this point there is no way he believes this shit.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said the 49ers. You guys should beat them. You are not afraid of the Redskins offense with your defense. LMFAO! Jackson and Reed are going to tear you apart. Cutler can put up points quick. The Redskins have the best overall offense out of the three.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think he is just trolling at this point there is no way he believes this shit.

Not trolling. Just saying Dallas defense will not help you guys out this year. I think Dallas is overhyped this year. The whole country has Dallas winning the division by a far margin. I just think that is so wrong.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the 49ers. You guys should beat them. You are not afraid of the Redskins offense with your defense. LMFAO! Jackson and Reed are going to tear you apart. Cutler can put up points quick. The Redskins have the best overall offense out of the three.
No, I am not afraid of the Redskins offense.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants offense was better than the Redskins last year.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants offense is better imo. ODB is better than anything you have by alot and Eli is also alot better than KC. Sure Reed is better than anything the Giants offer but ODB and Eli way offset that. Now you are being a straight homer.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants offense was better than the Redskins last year.

Why do you keep brining up last year? Who cares. Did you realize that Jackson was out almost half the season last year?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling. Just saying Dallas defense will not help you guys out this year. I think Dallas is overhyped this year. The whole country has Dallas winning the division by a far margin. I just think that is so wrong.
Of course you think it is wrong because you are a Redskin fan. I don't agree that Dallas is some big favorite, but Dallas is without question a better football team than Washington if both teams are reasonably healthy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants offense is better imo. ODB is better than anything you have by alot and Eli is also alot better than KC. Sure Reed is better than anything the Giants offer but ODB and Eli way offset that. Now you are being a straight homer.

Skins have a lot more depth. If you shut down OBJ who does Eli go to? Redskins have more options than any NFC East team. They are more prepared if a major injury happens. Injuries happen in the NFL guys.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you think it is wrong because you are a Redskin fan. I don't agree that Dallas is some big favorite, but Dallas is without question a better football team than Washington if both teams are reasonably healthy.

I just proved it with that ESPN poll. Taken all the home states out. All the other states had the Cowboys winning the division by a wide margin. Skins have way more depth than the Cowboys on both sides of the ball.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to check how D.Hall as a Redskin has done against your #1 WR and, well you know...sit down, and be quite. But, your #1 WR won't have to worry about D. Hall shutting him down this season so maybe that's a good thing?
Odd, I thought Dez has some pretty good games vs Washington

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep brining up last year? Who cares. Did you realize that Jackson was out almost half the season last year?
Why do you keep bringing up how bad the Cowboys defense will be this year without any empirical evidence whatsoever to suggest it be true? The Cowboys defense faced adversity last year, but even more so without Scandrick, and they still managed to field the best defense in the division. I guess over this offseason, our defense got much much worse and we will give up nearly 30 a game now even though we have the same scheme, the same great defensive coordinator and are getting our best cover corner back? Lawrence and Gregory are out only four games, not 16.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just proved it with that ESPN poll. Taken all the home states out. All the other states had the Cowboys winning the division by a wide margin. Skins have way more depth than the Cowboys on both sides of the ball.
Who cares about ESPN?