• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defensive front sevens ranked

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep bringing up how bad the Cowboys defense will be this year without any empirical evidence whatsoever to suggest it be true? The Cowboys defense faced adversity last year, but even more so without Scandrick, and they still managed to field the best defense in the division. I guess over this offseason, our defense got much much worse and we will give up nearly 30 a game now even though we have the same scheme, the same great defensive coordinator and are getting our best cover corner back? Lawrence and Gregory are out only four games, not 16.

Of course this is all hypothetical. But to defend Dallas's defense right now is kind of crazy if you ask me. The overall talent and if you add the suspensions. It just doesn't make sense to me.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about ESPN?

Just giving you an example of what the nation is thinking right now. It was a poll for the nation on who will win the nfc east.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you think it is wrong because you are a Redskin fan. I don't agree that Dallas is some big favorite, but Dallas is without question a better football team than Washington if both teams are reasonably healthy.

you need depth to win in the NFL. IF dallas loses Dez or the Giants loses OBj they are done. If the Skins lose Jackson they have a lot more other options to offset the loss. The Cowboys and Giants don't have the depth to do this.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course this is all hypothetical. But to defend Dallas's defense right now is kind of crazy if you ask me. The overall talent and if you add the suspensions. It just doesn't make sense to me.
I defend Dallas' defense for ONE REASON ONLY, Rod Marinelli. He knows how to get stops. He knows how to get the most out of less. You are foolish if you think a Rod Marinelli defense will get gashed up and down the field especially if they have an offense that can protect the defense. Do you even know who the fuck the Cowboys were starting in 2014 on that 12-4 team? No Sean Lee, Demarcus Lawrence missed the majority of the season. They started fucking George Selvie. That defense had little to no talent yet they managed to get stops to get the ball to the offense. You are out to lunch. And this defense now, has way more talent than the 2014 team did.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need depth to win in the NFL. IF dallas loses Dez or the Giants loses OBj they are done. If the Skins lose Jackson they have a lot more other options to offset the loss. The Cowboys and Giants don't have the depth to do this.
If the Redskins lose DJax, they are pretty much done unless every team around them in the division crumbles like last year. The Redskins didn't beat a single team over .500 last year, but I'm supposed to be scared of them.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Redskins lose DJax, they are pretty much done unless every team around them in the division crumbles like last year. The Redskins didn't beat a single team over .500 last year, but I'm supposed to be scared of them.

lol. You need to check the Redskins depth chart at WR and TE buddy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I defend Dallas' defense for ONE REASON ONLY, Rod Marinelli. He knows how to get stops. He knows how to get the most out of less. You are foolish if you think a Rod Marinelli defense will get gashed up and down the field especially if they have an offense that can protect the defense. Do you even know who the fuck the Cowboys were starting in 2014 on that 12-4 team? No Sean Lee, Demarcus Lawrence missed the majority of the season. They started fucking George Selvie. That defense had little to no talent yet they managed to get stops to get the ball to the offense. You are out to lunch. And this defense now, has way more talent than the 2014 team did.

oh please. You keep reverting to the past. You think Marinelli is going to save the team. We shall see. His Lions teams got gashed. Plus he was at the bottom of the league with his Bears teams.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh please. You keep reverting to the past. You think Marinelli is going to save the team. We shall see. His Lions teams got gashed. Plus he was at the bottom of the league with his Bears teams.
You say I revert to the past, and you talk about what Marinelli did on teams that had nothing to do with the Cowboys. Dick LeBeau has had bad years too. So did Wade Phillips, Rex Ryan, Bill Belichick, etc.. Does that make them any less of a defensive guru?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I can not wait for camp to start at this point. Trash talk is getting a little stale at this point. Also not happy about the Berry news. An all around crummy time of the year for NFL news.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, I thought Dez has some pretty good games vs Washington

Like the game on Thanksgiving day 2012, when Dez had 145 yards receiving and 2 TD's? That was AWESOME! It's called "garbage stats" in fantasy football Manster. But, you might want to check the vs D. Hall stats instead of the DEZ vs Washington to get your "thought's" straight.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the game on Thanksgiving day 2012, when Dez had 145 yards receiving and 2 TD's? That was AWESOME! It's called "garbage stats" in fantasy football Manster. But, you might want to check the vs D. Hall stats instead of the DEZ vs Washington to get your "thought's" straight.
A Washington fan would know all about garbage stats.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that's all Dallas ever gets is garbage stats. :L

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is constantly taking his helmet off and barking at officials. I still don't know how he doesn't get called for penalties. You disproved shit. Of course teams run the ball but this is a passing league. I say RBBC b/c Morris and McFadden don't play ST's so they are going to get carries. You think Elliot is going to get 25 carries a game?

Being the 4th pick in the draft, the RBBC of Morris/Mcfadden goes right out the window. That's a very high draft pick for a RB so Elliot will get his 25 carries a game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being the 4th pick in the draft, the RBBC of Morris/Mcfadden goes right out the window. That's a very high draft pick for a RB so Elliot will get his 25 carries a game.
Especially since McFadden broke his elbow.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Especially since McFadden broke his elbow.
My belief is McFadden was to be traded, to the first team desperate for a RB, the elbow threw a wrench into the mix.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My belief is McFadden was to be traded, to the first team desperate for a RB, the elbow threw a wrench into the mix.

That would make sense to capitalize while his stock was high.