• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead thread

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty, I'm just doing my best to introduce people to the SportsHoopla experience and make friends with the noobs. If that involves explaining to a Clemson fan that you're a Gamecock hating troll or assuring an Ohio State fan that I hate the school and not necessarily all its fans, so be it.

You seriously need to stop crying.
I also find it humorous you need to insist your better than me.
It's obvious you're coming up short in real life.
Like I told GoDawgs, it's just a message board. Get over it. If you're that mentally weak that you feel the need to constantly bash another poster personally because they have a different opinion than you, everyday, then you need to GTFO.

Mind you this was another unwarranted attack on me.
But I'm supposed to be the bitter one right?
Just stop crying already, please.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I told GoDawgs, it's just a message board. Get over it. If you're that mentally weak that you feel the need to constantly bash another poster personally because they have a different opinion than you, everyday, then you need to GTFO.

Nothing I have said about you is unwarranted.
But maybe I should start checking weather.com before I post anything about you, so that I don't kick you on your down days.
Or you could just stop crying already.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I have said about you is unwarranted.
But maybe I should start checking weather.com before I post anything about you, so that I don't kick you on your down days.
Or you could just stop crying already.

Oh really? How so?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? How so?

Yes, really. Because I tell the truth.
I'm off to the "jim," but if you have a specific beef about something I've said about you I'll be happy to discuss it later.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA!!! I remember now. You're still butt hurt over my comments about the former Cocks football player that off'ed himself.

Even though I apologized it's obvious you still hold a grudge.
But being the atheist bitch you are, I'm sure your fine with people who selfishly take their own lives to leave their loved ones to mourn their death.
The thought of pumping gas for a living must have been too much for his poor soul to bear.

Now, why don't you use one of these Scott's tissues to wipe your tears away, because I'm not going anywhere.

Or you can ban me, cry to Ghost, whatever.

Have a nice evening. :D

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA!!! I remember now. You're still butt hurt over my comments about the former Cocks football player that off'ed himself.

Even though I apologized it's obvious you still hold a grudge.
But being the atheist bitch you are, I'm sure your fine with people who selfishly take their own lives to leave their loved ones to mourn their death.
The thought of pumping gas for a living must have been too much for his poor soul to bear.

Now, why don't you use one of these Scott's tissues to wipe your tears away, because I'm not going anywhere.

Or you can ban me, cry to Ghost, whatever.

Have a nice evening. :D

Like I said, I tell the truth. You're a classless piece of shit. Use some of that Scott tissue to wipe yourself.

TheBoro86

The Judge and The Jury
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Howdy Boro, good to see another ESPN poster bolt to greener pastures
B-boy...sometimes we're resistant to change...but we know a shitty change when we see it... and yes.. on here I can use the words I want, for description or whatever.. at least here, they recognize us as adults, and if someone doesn't like what is said or words used, they can be adult enough to leave..instead of reporting us to communist moderators and church-like word barriers... now, to start over again on post count!!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that; I had completely had it with the incessant trolling and moderation from ESPN. Perhaps now the more rational of us can have actual conversations and a hell of a lot more fun.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparentley so...

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered how long it would take the UGA fans to figure out how to read past a 6th grade level... it's too bad, I was hoping to go incognito until football season started. Looks like I'll just hafta switch hats and keep those pups in their place. Never thought I'd see the day when Georgia fans could actually read; guess it took hell freezing over (aka Carolina winning the SEC East) for it to really happen.

41-17-4

norrisdeal.gif