• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead thread

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking a short break, but don't worry, I'll be back.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I guess that's one way to try to hit 50 posts

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I guess that's one way to try to hit 50 posts

I think someone forgot to tell him that most everybody is hanging out in the general forum.. the water cooler.. where if he would show up he might get a response to his replies.. at least until sept 1... then these boards will liven up a bit.. but if he wants to sit around here and chat with himself. . who are we to stop him?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Clemson board is inundated with cheeky responses/conversations beween 247 and himself, so I just figured I'd return the favor :)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Clemson board is inundated with cheeky responses/conversations beween 247 and himself, so I just figured I'd return the favor :)

LOL!!!

some of his conversations between himself are pretty epic though

the New Mexico State board has a really good one

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give him that, but I won't stand for a half-wit Carolina fan ruling my board.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ballboy, welcome back to SportsHoopla. Assuming you become a regular here I'm happy to turn the Clemson board over to you, and just check in on you over there with a little hatred and smack every now and then, particularly in November as the game approaches. I'm frankly glad someone is there, as it relieves me of the responsibility of monitoring the page.
Not a lot of Gamecock haters here, but you and Scott will get along on that front. He's a really butt-scarred Ohio State fan who can't let go of the pain. He's a classless man with no boundaries regarding human decency, but he will join you in USC bashing. Of course, you actually have something to bash us for if you go back in time just a little, where he just spouts his pain. I wouldn't associate too closely with him if I were you, as he will tarnish your image.
Again, welcome to the board, I look forward to LOLing @ your Tigers for at least another couple of years.
Where are you in SC? I'm in Columbia myself.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pleasure of heckling will be all mine my friend; I'm in Columbia as well, at least for the time being. Interested to see what you think of Garcia's narcissism and how the situation has been handled. Personally, it infuriates me when Clemson players do stupid things and ever more so when they aren't held responsible (McDaniel sorta-kinda had to repent from his episode with the PTI, but pretty lame in my opinion). Glad to have met you and look forward to reasserting our historical dominance in the series this year!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pleasure of heckling will be all mine my friend; I'm in Columbia as well, at least for the time being. Interested to see what you think of Garcia's narcissism and how the situation has been handled. Personally, it infuriates me when Clemson players do stupid things and ever more so when they aren't held responsible (McDaniel sorta-kinda had to repent from his episode with the PTI, but pretty lame in my opinion). Glad to have met you and look forward to reasserting our historical dominance in the series this year!

As a narcissist Garcia is actually pretty run of the mill. I don't have a problem with most of the shit he's been suspended for. Personally, I think it's just Spurrier looking for any opportunity to publicly shame him into being better. A coaching technique. That's his style with players in general and QB's in particular. Keying the car was definitely an asshole move, but the other stuff wasn't really suspension worthy IMO.
Now, guys who get into fights at bars or resist arrest or steal shit (we've had a few of those), they infuriate me and I wouldn't miss them if they were booted from the team permanently.
Ironically, even though both were caught, Garcia pissing in the alley in 5 Points actually showed more good sense and discretion than his coach pissing in the street. :L
BTW, click my signature link to read my generally level-headed Gamecock columns. I'm the sports guy for the Free Times.

TheBoro86

The Judge and The Jury
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
24seven...good to find you laying stake to forums again..always entertaining...

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24seven...good to find you laying stake to forums again..always entertaining...

Boro, thanks and good to see you here. The Gamecock board is virtually inactive, and most of the CFB talk occurs on the main general discussion board (not the CFB general board, though some happens there, obviously).

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered how long it would take the UGA fans to figure out how to read past a 6th grade level... it's too bad, I was hoping to go incognito until football season started. Looks like I'll just hafta switch hats and keep those pups in their place. Never thought I'd see the day when Georgia fans could actually read; guess it took hell freezing over (aka Carolina winning the SEC East) for it to really happen.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ballboy, welcome back to SportsHoopla. Assuming you become a regular here I'm happy to turn the Clemson board over to you, and just check in on you over there with a little hatred and smack every now and then, particularly in November as the game approaches. I'm frankly glad someone is there, as it relieves me of the responsibility of monitoring the page.
Not a lot of Gamecock haters here, but you and Scott will get along on that front. He's a really butt-scarred Ohio State fan who can't let go of the pain. He's a classless man with no boundaries regarding human decency, but he will join you in USC bashing. Of course, you actually have something to bash us for if you go back in time just a little, where he just spouts his pain. I wouldn't associate too closely with him if I were you, as he will tarnish your image.
Again, welcome to the board, I look forward to LOLing @ your Tigers for at least another couple of years.
Where are you in SC? I'm in Columbia myself.

Damn dude. Did I really hurt your feelings that much the other day?
Can you manage to go one day without mentioning me?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24, I know what you mean about idiotic players... there were some at Clemson around the time I was in school, and considering the absolutely foul crimes they committed (to not be punished more than a few weeks during the spring) is revolting. Not showing up to class, drinking underage, or doing stupid things as a college kid is one thing, but the whole stealing and domestic violence has no place if you're a scholarship athlete.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy Boro, good to see another ESPN poster bolt to greener pastures

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude. Did I really hurt your feelings that much the other day?
Can you manage to go one day without mentioning me?

Scotty, I'm just doing my best to introduce people to the SportsHoopla experience and make friends with the noobs. If that involves explaining to a Clemson fan that you're a Gamecock hating troll or assuring an Ohio State fan that I hate the school and not necessarily all its fans, so be it.