• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead Man Walking

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the media goes full out in taking shots at Bo this week. Turn the burners on high and cook his ass.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the media goes full out in taking shots at Bo this week. Turn the burners on high and cook his ass.

They seem to be so far.

The seat just got real, real hot. Just about every Husker Message Board I can find and access, the fanbase is up in arms in about a 90% to 10% ratio.

I am resigned to Bogatory. When I went out to rake the lawn and contemplate the loss, I have decided that I am fine with Bogatory. I have no influence over Bogatory so I will do what I did with Callahan.

I am no longer going to attend Nebraska games. I am no longer going to buy Nebraska gear. I quit buying Nebraska gear during the Callahan era, but I still went to games. Now, I won't even go to away games. My wallet remains closed.

Nebraska still might get money if my son is accepted to Grad School at Nebraska. He does go there tomorrow for a tour of the campus on Monday or Tuesday. My wife, son, and I will leave on Wednesday, spend Thanksgiving with family in Lincoln, and then we return home on Saturday.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing changes. He's protecting his friends.
The question on the pass and second down
Bo: That was my call
Reporter: (muffled)Your call?
Bo: Yeah that was a wast down, second down and one, shouldn't of meant anything... blah blah blah
Reporter: Do you make offensive play calls very often.
Bo: Yeah from time to time. I didn't actually make the call. I didn't tell him to call a pass but I didn't tell him to run either.

WTF!!!! Bo you might think it is admirable to take one for your friends but it's not. Not if it means the program you are being paid millions to coach is in shambles because of it. Give up the friends or give up the check. That would be admirable.