• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dawgs vs Gators: 3:30 - CBS

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt has given us some good memories. 2002 when we went 13-1 with a Surgar Bowl win

Upsetting LSU in the 2005 SEC title game

The Sugar Bowl win in 2007, and unwarranted national title talk.

2012 when we missed a likely national title by 5 yards against Bama in of of the better SEC title games ever.

But the embarrassing games for UGA fans have stuck out way more. It's time to go. I'm tired of being the butt of jokes because of my team shitting the bed in most every featured game.

If he wasn't a good guy, I'd say hang his ass in the town square in Athens at high noon tomorrow, but I will be pretty pissed if he is still our coach next season.

It's been 14 years. That's a hell of a long tenure to have no national titles, only two BCS bowl wins and only two conference titles.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the great Willie Nelson once said.....................

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be Bulldogs
Don't let 'em sniff crotches, don't let 'em lick nuts
Make 'em be Tigers and Gators and such!

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go LSU. Hope we see them in the SECCG
Richt has given us some good memories. 2002 when we went 13-1 with a Surgar Bowl win

Upsetting LSU in the 2005 SEC title game

The Sugar Bowl win in 2007, and unwarranted national title talk.

2012 when we missed a likely national title by 5 yards against Bama in of of the better SEC title games ever.

But the embarrassing games for UGA fans have stuck out way more. It's time to go. I'm tired of being the butt of jokes because of my team shitting the bed in most every featured game.

If he wasn't a good guy, I'd say hang his ass in the town square in Athens at high noon tomorrow, but I will be pretty pissed if he is still our coach next season.

It's been 14 years. That's a hell of a long tenure to have no national titles, only two BCS bowl wins and only two conference titles.

Indeed. Last year's game was the best of the year. emot-goatse.gif The only bad thing about it was many of us worried Muschamp wouldn't be fired!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go LSU. Hope we see them in the SECCG

Indeed. Last year's game was the best of the year. View attachment 47061 The only bad thing about it was many of us worried Muschamp wouldn't be fired!

Last year's game was easier to watch than yesterday's. At least we were somewhat moving the ball last year, and Chubb and Michel both fumbled trying to reach the ball over the goal line. It was frustrating when yall kept running the same play on offense and we couldn't stop it, but that was way easier to watch than our defense playing well, but our offense only managing 3 points and that came after Harris fumbled the ball in Florida territory.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's game was easier to watch than yesterday's. At least we were somewhat moving the ball last year, and Chubb and Michel both fumbled trying to reach the ball over the goal line. It was frustrating when yall kept running the same play on offense and we couldn't stop it, but that was way easier to watch than our defense playing well, but our offense only managing 3 points and that came after Harris fumbled the ball in Florida territory.

Ha...you're preaching to the choir. We've had no offense with a stout defense the last several years. Nothing like getting a little hope when the other team has to punt and then watching 3 fails and a punt over and over and over for years. Yeah, that is definitely the worst.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha...you're preaching to the choir. We've had no offense with a stout defense the last several years. Nothing like getting a little hope when the other team has to punt and then watching 3 fails and a punt over and over and over for years. Yeah, that is definitely the worst.

I'm used to our defense letting us down. Hasn't been the case this year.