• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Dats what kind dig us the hole" - Lebron James

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking lame can you guys get? Bunch of dunces hanging out on a message board on Friday night and Saturday afternoon ripping one of the richest and most successful athletes in the world? Think about it.

Not as lame as having spacedoodoopistol as a screenname and taking the time on a Saturday afternoon to call others lame for posting on a message board. Think about it.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Clever.

Geneh calls someone out for not going to college when he is perhaps the single dumbest person I've ever encountered. Fascinating.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been hanging around Lil Wayne too much.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3743_5nhaXo8FyYiD03y.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:I'm still looking for the law that states you can't crack on an ignoramous because he's rich...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever.

Geneh calls someone out for not going to college when he is perhaps the single dumbest person I've ever encountered. Fascinating.

So your issue is with one poster on this thread that you think is dumb, but you attack everyone on the thread?

Brilliant move by you.

Let's review:

You post on a thread on a Saturday afternoon and call everyone on it dunces for posting on it on a Saturday afternoon.

When the hypocrisy of that is pointed out to you, you post a second time (in the same afternoon) on this thread full of dunces, to clarify that you were apparently targeting one poster on the thread.

And you say geneh is "the single dumbest person" you've ever encountered.

Not looking too promising for you. Think about it.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron got tongue tied and misspoke. No big deal.

“I just … I don’t understand … the city here … for me not trying to bite my tongue and not calling them dumb, which I kinda just did. They’ve seen us win multiple championships here, playing an offense that was tough to learn, that was a sequence of options that weren’t set plays that took five guys being on the same page of working together. They know how that stuff works. For them to be so stupid now. They say, ‘Well, let Steve dribble the ball around and create opportunities for everybody. And let Dwight post up and let me iso.’ It’s … I don’t want to say idiotic, but it’s close.”

-Kobe Bryant on Laker Fan Intelligence

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can someone also link the story or soundbite? I cant find it anywhere

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How fucking lame can you guys get? Bunch of dunces hanging out on a message board on Friday night and Saturday afternoon ripping one of the richest and most successful athletes in the world? Think about it.

Thought it for about 8 seconds - long enough to reply to it.

How lame is the Miami Heat? They made this punk of a man very rich! Now that's pathetic. Pack his bags and send him out to Hollywood and spend some of your hard earned money on getting him some acting lessons so that at least he makes it half look like he is getting fouled when he flops on the floor like a blowfish. Please.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever.

My IQ is only 107. What's yours, Mr. Brilliance? Oops, its Spacedoodoopistol, sorry. What is the IQ of a person who calls himself that bit of morbidity on a message board?