• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Cowboys are Americas team

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever notice how no post that is factual has the sentence "Fact." In it?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it remains the fans that hate Dallas as to the top viewership year after year. The hoop is living prof, if Dallas is the topic, hundreds chime in...thread after thread. Dak is the hoops number 1 QB topic and he's just started his 4th year this season. Everyone has an opinion on Dallas and their QB, coach, RB, whatever. If it's Dallas, most have something to say. It's really pretty funny. Hell, there are eagle, and Washington fans with more posts about Dallas than their own team.

I've been a Dallas fan since 1964. Dallas deservedly so was the top NFL story for 35 years and it remains cause the haters kept them as the top NFL story over the last 20 years. How else can you explain it? Dallas is just 1 of 32 fan bases and haven't done jack shit for 20 years. Some say it's Jerry, all he did was make a shit load of money for the league and they put him in the Hall of Fame. Not many owners can say that. The Rangers and Mavericks don't draw the national interest, but the Cowboys continue to.

I've never liked this America's Team tag, but it won't go away as long as they continue to be at the top or near the top in viewership and merchandise sells. So again, thanks to the haters. Jerry and the league thanks you for your continued contributions and long time Cowboy fans wear it like a badge of honor. :dhd:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suspect this week's game will make it the top 4

I don’t. There’s not the usual hype for the Eagle/Cowboy matchup. Neither team is doing that well.
Pretty amazing stat you posted. I know I never miss a Cowboy game. The crazy part is I get more satisfaction watching Dallas lose then I get watching Philly win???

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it remains the fans that hate Dallas as to the top viewership year after year. The hoop is living prof, if Dallas is the topic, hundreds chime in...thread after thread. Dak is the hoops number 1 QB topic and he's just started his 4th year this season. Everyone has an opinion on Dallas and their QB, coach, RB, whatever. If it's Dallas, most have something to say. It's really pretty funny. Hell, there are eagle, and Washington fans with more posts about Dallas than their own team.

I've been a Dallas fan since 1964. Dallas deservedly so was the top NFL story for 35 years and it remains cause the haters kept them as the top NFL story over the last 20 years. How else can you explain it? Dallas is just 1 of 32 fan bases and haven't done jack shit for 20 years. Some say it's Jerry, all he did was make a shit load of money for the league and they put him in the Hall of Fame. Not many owners can say that. The Rangers and Mavericks don't draw the national interest, but the Cowboys continue to.

I've never liked this America's Team tag, but it won't go away as long as they continue to be at the top or near the top in viewership and merchandise sells. So again, thanks to the haters. Jerry and the league thanks you for your continued contributions and long time Cowboy fans wear it like a badge of honor. :dhd:

I don’t think Dallas gets the attention that Philly gets around here but that’s only been since the SB win how 1/2 this board makes it their business to say how Philly, Wentz, Howie arent actually good.
But the rest I agree with you. Dallas remains by far the most loved team and hated team in all of sports.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Dallas gets the attention that Philly gets around here but that’s only been since the SB win how 1/2 this board makes it their business to say how Philly, Wentz, Howie arent actually good.
But the rest I agree with you. Dallas remains by far the most loved team and hated team in all of sports.[/QUOTE

Your almost right the Yankees are loved and hated the same as the Cowboys

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL-Dallas-Cowboys-3x5-feet-polyester-flags-America's-Team.jpg

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the rest I agree with you. Dallas remains by far the most loved team and hated team in all of sports.
when you say around here...you're Phoenix, right?

I have family in Phoenix, been there many times, everytime I'm there I see all kinds of Dallas flags flying in the greater Phoenix area. Hell. even Scobby knows this....Phoenix is darn near Dallas west.

BUT... You're exactly what I;m talking about when you say you watch every Dallas game and get more pleasure in a Dallas lose than an Eagles win...even after 20 years of nothing, and a SB win. Dallas remains your priority.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Merica's team...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
America doesn’t love a team full of losers. America disowned the cowboys decades ago.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even with 20 years of nothing, they've been better than the Bears more often than not

I'll bow to your wisdom, you know losers ans shitty QB's
Thank you. The bears are losers, I agree. Since the turn of the century they haven’t been as big of losers as the cowboys, but they are still losers.