• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daks postgame

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only when their wrong and you're wrong when you say Dak had a better supporting cast than Romo.
stats don't lie in this comparison
So you are happy with an 8-8 season.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said that...classic, moving the goal post

I said you have football stupid posts and you're a troll

You need this in 10 inch letters chuckles?
You can't give me a good answer so you pull out the troll card. This is so predictable of you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't give me a good answer so you pull out the troll card. This is so predictable of you.
I gave you good answers troll.
You said Dak had a better supporting cast and I showed you Romo's 2007 & 2014 supporting cast with better numbers

YOU said I hate it when someone criticizes Dak and I said only when their wrong. Which I clearly showed you you were wrong.

then you CLAIM I was happy with 8-8.
1. That was not a question....it was an assumption on your part and moving the goal post when I clearly showed you that your statement was wrong.

2. I've said several times on this web site that this season was one of the most disappointing seasons in Dallas. I've said Dak had a role but was far down on the list for blame.....but you keep pushing your bull shit, like you always do by claiming Dak is less than what he is, a game manager and can't beat good teams. It's comical the lengths you will go to fuck with people and then volley is returned and what do you do??? You claim the victim card and blame me.

YOU REMAIN A FUCKING CLOWN. You are no better than PE! seeking attention with your constant bull shit.

Fuck Off Chuckles

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are no better than PE! seeking attention with your constant bull shit.
Fuck Off Chuckles
No, I won't fuck off and you are nothing but a thin-skinned Cowboys homer.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I would post some beautiful bean footage for the Packer fan and for everyone else to laugh at it. I won't be able to see his response and that's good. Enjoy everyone:

Imagine how this fan base would react if Dak missed this many throws in one game. And Rodgers won this game. Must be nice.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you good answers troll.
You said Dak had a better supporting cast and I showed you Romo's 2007 & 2014 supporting cast with better numbers

YOU said I hate it when someone criticizes Dak and I said only when their wrong. Which I clearly showed you you were wrong.

then you CLAIM I was happy with 8-8.
1. That was not a question....it was an assumption on your part and moving the goal post when I clearly showed you that your statement was wrong.

2. I've said several times on this web site that this season was one of the most disappointing seasons in Dallas. I've said Dak had a role but was far down on the list for blame.....but you keep pushing your bull shit, like you always do by claiming Dak is less than what he is, a game manager and can't beat good teams. It's comical the lengths you will go to fuck with people and then volley is returned and what do you do??? You claim the victim card and blame me.

YOU REMAIN A FUCKING CLOWN. You are no better than PE! seeking attention with your constant bull shit.

Fuck Off Chuckles
Which is why I have him on ignore.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't.
well if the 14th is his last day (which is a tuesday) technically it ends on a wednesday :becky:
the physical year ends on a Weds. but I honestly dont know if that has any meaning/baring in his contract or not.

but Weds meant something to someone on TV :noidea:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That wasn't a misprint and you actually just said that

Imagine a fan so thin-skinned they feel the need to lie about where they live and what team they root for :pound:
:pop2:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I won't fuck off and you are nothing but a thin-skinned Cowboys homer.
have you posted on here being happy for the cowboys or Dak?
See I fully see you as a poster who only post agenda filled posts on the Cowboys board. & if all your thoughts are so one sided, your blinders would keep you from having an actual conversation on this board. because it wouldnt matter what the other side said.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you posted on here being happy for the cowboys or Dak?
See I fully see you as a poster who only post agenda filled posts on the Cowboys board. & if all your thoughts are so one sided, your blinders would keep you from having an actual conversation on this board. because it wouldnt matter what the other side said.
I don't try to have an agenda but rather offer criticism where it is warranted. I won't pretend everything is rosy like some folks here do. I admit I've been critical of Dak and yes I am biased toward Romo. The last time the Cowboys were in the Super Bowl I was just in high school. I'll try and be more positive in the New Year but thanks for your honest opinion.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine how this fan base would react if Dak missed this many throws in one game. And Rodgers won this game. Must be nice.
Yes, the Packers are 13-3 and the #2 seed in the NFC. I guess you are happy with the Cowboys being 8-8, I know I'm not.

Last edited:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cowboys end up tagging Dak, but I could be wrong. Amari could be transitioned tagged. You finish 8-8 and there are repercussions.. now imagine if we have a great draft coupled with better coaching? Garrett seemed to cause at least 2 losses per season with his gaffes.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cowboys end up tagging Dak, but I could be wrong. Amari could be transitioned tagged. You finish 8-8 and there are repercussions.. now imagine if we have a great draft coupled with better coaching? Garrett seemed to cause at least 2 losses per season with his gaffes.

Having a better draft = keeping Marinelli out of the room & letting others draft Taco Charlton & Trystan Hill

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if the 14th is his last day (which is a tuesday) technically it ends on a wednesday :becky:
the physical year ends on a Weds. but I honestly dont know if that has any meaning/baring in his contract or not.

but Weds meant something to someone on TV :noidea:
:scratch: