• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daks postgame

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many have seen it, but damn he is so genuine and real. He is obviously very emotional right now , but he mentioned a couple of times his health. I really think something may be wrong with his shoulder. I hope not, but you can tell by his words something isn’t right. He had a couple of throws that got away but he was fairly sharp and had plenty of zip as far as I could tell anyway. Maybe it’s something that just needs time. He loves JG too. I think we all knew that though.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is far from our problem. Get him a coach who can taylor a system to play to his strength, and he will succeed.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB's often take blame for others mistakes.
1. WR runs wrong pattern
2. OL miss block
3.Bad snap causing fumble
Dak has his own problems but can not be blamed for every thing. Go back and review some of the comments being laid on Dak. Some were legit. Many were not.
Looking for a better 2020, Dak wise.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t fake being a leader. Either you are or you aren’t. Doesn’t matter if you grow into the role or if it just manifests itself because of who you are.

Dak is a leader. I’m glad he’s on our team.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have got to cut bait with Garrett ASAP. The Giants have an opening.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t fake being a leader. Either you are or you aren’t. Doesn’t matter if you grow into the role or if it just manifests itself because of who you are.

He didn't play well against the Eagles in the biggest game of the year.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Careful. You will be accused of Dak bashing. He did not play well in our losses. He had 30 TDs this year and 11 picks but had only 8TDs and 7 picks and a few fumbles in our losses. He lost games against the Bears and Packers where his stats looked good in garbage time after the team was already defeated. The Dallas offense lost games where the defense held quality opponents to 12 points, 13 points and 17 points on the road but the team could not execute. Dak was not good in games versus good teams with good defenses and thus was grossly inconsistent which is a reflection of this team. Easy to amass yards when you have all day and you have tremendous weapons and plenty of time to throw. Just hope he keeps learning and developing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful. You will be accused of Dak bashing.
Not only have I been accused of Dak bashing but also of being a Packers fan so the butt-hurt on here is strong.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins just hired Ron Rivera, excellent hire IMO. I do think JG has ran his course here, but whether or not we upgrade the position is yet to be seen. Hiring a college coach and keeping most of last year's assistants under him makes zero sense to me, but I'm betting that's exactly what happens, probably keep Kellen Moore and either Rod, Richard or both. I would like to see an NFL guy like McDaniels or McCarthy, but we will see

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak will play as the team plays and that is a fair statement imo.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only have I been accused of Dak bashing but also of being a Packers fan so the butt-hurt on here is strong.
tumblr_lonc34pIIQ1qflbdr.gif
giphy.gif

You're a Dak Basher because you are a Packer/Rodgers fan. LOL

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins just hired Ron Rivera, excellent hire IMO. I do think JG has ran his course here, but whether or not we upgrade the position is yet to be seen. Hiring a college coach and keeping most of last year's assistants under him makes zero sense to me, but I'm betting that's exactly what happens, probably keep Kellen Moore and either Rod, Richard or both. I would like to see an NFL guy like McDaniels or McCarthy, but we will see
If we go with a defensive HC. Kellen Moore might survive the house cleaning. To me both Rod & Richard should go out with the dirty bathwater. But if I am a major coaching position. I would be worried of losing your job. Some position coaches & such might be safe, but I am expecting blowing up the coaching tree & having a reboot.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To focus solely on the Eagles game without acknowledging games that put this team in a “must-win” situation (games where either Dak played poorly or the defense shit itself or not having a reliable FG kicker reared its head) is myopic and not worth the time to even have a debate with you. Piss off.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To focus solely on the Eagles game without acknowledging games that put this team in a “must-win” situation (games where either Dak played poorly or the defense shit itself or not having a reliable FG kicker reared its head) is myopic and not worth the time to even have a debate with you. Piss off.
Instead of being butt-hurt over my honest assessment of Dak maybe you should stop drinking the kool-aid and try being more objective. Were you a cheerleader in high school?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't show much leadership against winning teams.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer Jerry hire Jim Harbaugh.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of being butt-hurt over my honest assessment of Dak maybe you should stop drinking the kool-aid and try being more objective. Were you a cheerleader in high school?
I'll give you an honest assessment....Don't think you'll like it and you'll continue to drink. the hater kool-aid.
Eagle Game
1. Dak had 5 mis throws to open receivers
2. There were 6 drops....one for a first down at mid field and one that woulda been a TD
3. Pollard fumbles when Dallas was marching
4. Dak had a shoulder injury
5. the defense couldn't stop the only real option the eagles had (TE) going in to this game

the eagle lose was a group effort...as was the 8-8 season. You would be hard pressed to find anyone associated with pro football to blame Dak as the sole reason for this lose, nor the 8-8 season.

That is objectivity.

Group effort.....hardly just QB problems in Dallas