• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daks postgame

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only have I been accused of Dak bashing but also of being a Packers fan so the butt-hurt on here is strong.
no.....you talked Dak down before this season even started cause you're a romo ball washer. Everyone on this board and the general board knows full well you're a packers fan first and foremost. You went to Dallas games on your Daddy's dime back in the day. Big difference.

In short....you troll cowboy fans for a response.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful. You will be accused of Dak bashing. He did not play well in our losses. He had 30 TDs this year and 11 picks but had only 8TDs and 7 picks and a few fumbles in our losses
Group Effort hardly only the QB.
GB...27/44 for 463...two missed FG's...two missed FG's and run defense was suspect at best. Dak had no fumbles
NO...33/33 for 223, Zeke a fumble lost, witten a fumble lost. Dak no fumbles. Zeke 18 for 35
Jets...28/40 for 278 Dak no fumbles and defense gives up 92 yard pass play, missed FG in 2 pt game
Vikes...28/46 for 397, Dak no fumbles, Zeke 20 for 47. Darn shame Dak didn't call the plays here. Dallas run defense bad
NE...19/33 for 212, Dak no fumbles, Zeke 21 for 86. Darn shame Dak didn't call the plays here.
Bills 32/49 for 355, HEY...Dak lost a fumble here, 0-2 in FG and Zeke 12 for 86, Darn shame Dak didn't call the plays here.
Bears 27/49 for 334, Dak no fumbles. Total beating....defense real bad

AGAIN....the QB was not the reason this team lost 8 games. He might of been part of the problem in some but hardly THE REASON as you want to so desperately claim.

AGAIN, AGAIN...why is it you only post bad shit about the team on this site...you know, being a fan and all????
A few fumbles was actually ONE, but to read your shit, Dak is this teams biggest problem with little regard to coaching, defense, and kicking game

also...since your counting bad shit, keep in mind two of those picks were hail mary's and the end of the half

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no.....you talked Dak down before this season even started cause you're a romo ball washer. Everyone on this board and the general board knows full well you're a packers fan first and foremost. You went to Dallas games on your Daddy's dime back in the day. Big difference.

If you are done with your rant I'm an avid Cowboys fan that is married to a Packers fan. I admit I'm a big Romo and Rodgers fan because they exemplify above average QB play. yes, I live in Wisconsin having moved here over 6 years ago and I'm sorry I led you to believe I still was living in Texas.

The part about me being a troll is bullshit. I post constructive criticism of the team and if you take that as trolling I'm sorry about that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are done with your rant I'm an avid Cowboys fan that is married to a Packers fan. I admit I'm a big Romo and Rodgers fan because they exemplify above average QB play. yes, I live in Wisconsin having moved here over 6 years ago and I'm sorry I led you to believe I still was living in Texas.

The part about me being a troll is bullshit. I post constructive criticism of the team and if you take that as trolling I'm sorry about that.
no you don't...you troll
why else would you think it's funny when I post I'm a fan of Dak? That's troll like.

I was a fan of romo, but he was never the leader Dak is. He was a gun slinger and played poorly in win and in playoff games. BTW....Dak fell 1 yard short of Romo's most yards in a season. Romo's team was also 8-8 that year

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no you don't...you troll
why else would you think it's funny when I post I'm a fan of Dak? That's troll like.

I was a fan of romo, but he was never the leader Dak is. He was a gun slinger and played poorly in win and in playoff games. BTW....Dak fell 1 yard short of Romo's most yards in a season. Romo's team was also 8-8 that year
Tony never had the supporting cast that Dak does and he could take over a game. Dak is more of a game manager.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony never had the supporting cast that Dak does and he could take over a game. Dak is more of a game manager.
opinions vary
say....why don't you lay out your words of wisdom on the packers board. Perhaps there you're opinions carry a little more weight. Worth a try

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary
say....why don't you lay out your words of wisdom on the packers board. Perhaps there you're opinions carry a little more weight. Worth a try
Why should I post on the Packers board? You don't like it because I'm not part of the circle jerk club that you are a member of.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Group Effort hardly only the QB.
GB...27/44 for 463...two missed FG's...two missed FG's and run defense was suspect at best. Dak had no fumbles
NO...33/33 for 223, Zeke a fumble lost, witten a fumble lost. Dak no fumbles. Zeke 18 for 35
Jets...28/40 for 278 Dak no fumbles and defense gives up 92 yard pass play, missed FG in 2 pt game
Vikes...28/46 for 397, Dak no fumbles, Zeke 20 for 47. Darn shame Dak didn't call the plays here. Dallas run defense bad
NE...19/33 for 212, Dak no fumbles, Zeke 21 for 86. Darn shame Dak didn't call the plays here.
Bills 32/49 for 355, HEY...Dak lost a fumble here, 0-2 in FG and Zeke 12 for 86, Darn shame Dak didn't call the plays here.
Bears 27/49 for 334, Dak no fumbles. Total beating....defense real bad

AGAIN....the QB was not the reason this team lost 8 games. He might of been part of the problem in some but hardly THE REASON as you want to so desperately claim.

AGAIN, AGAIN...why is it you only post bad shit about the team on this site...you know, being a fan and all????
A few fumbles was actually ONE, but to read your shit, Dak is this teams biggest problem with little regard to coaching, defense, and kicking game

also...since your counting bad shit, keep in mind two of those picks were hail mary's and the end of the half

Keep drinking the Kool-aide on Dak. He did not single handily lose the games, but sure as hell did not pull through and his stats were very mediocre versus good teams. You site garbage time stats versus prevent against some good teams - Bills, Packers and Bears. I am sure you also believe Him when he says he does not care about the money and just wants to play football when he has turned down 30 million a year over 5 years with a ton of guaranteed money on a contract that will only help him and the team be more successful.

The Cowboys have a ton of positives. We have a great running back that was underutilized thanks to the team thinking Dak could pass and win. We have an outstanding oline and had outstanding receivers and a nice compliment of tight ends. Quinn was a great signing. The defense played well enough to beat the Saints, Patriots and Eagles in Philly as well as the Jets but the offense and Dak could not muster up 18 points to beat three good teams and 25 points against the Jets. He was horrible as was the offense against the Bears until late in 3rd in garbage time. Keep riding with Dak.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep drinking the Kool-aide on Dak. He did not single handily lose the games, but sure as hell did not pull through and his stats were very mediocre versus good teams. You site garbage time stats versus prevent against some good teams - Bills, Packers and Bears. I am sure you also believe Him when he says he does not care about the money and just wants to play football when he has turned down 30 million a year over 5 years with a ton of guaranteed money on a contract that will only help him and the team be more successful.

The Cowboys have a ton of positives. We have a great running back that was underutilized thanks to the team thinking Dak could pass and win. We have an outstanding oline and had outstanding receivers and a nice compliment of tight ends. Quinn was a great signing. The defense played well enough to beat the Saints, Patriots and Eagles in Philly as well as the Jets but the offense and Dak could not muster up 18 points to beat three good teams and 25 points against the Jets. He was horrible as was the offense against the Bears until late in 3rd in garbage time. Keep riding with Dak.
lol....least you show your Dak hater side

truth is, not one person involved with professional football would tell you Dak is the problem. Just romo ball wahers like yourself. Now do me a favor, don't spread your stupidity tell we lose our next game

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
lol....least you show your Dak hater side

truth is, not one person involved with professional football would tell you Dak is the problem. Just romo ball wahers like yourself. Now do me a favor, don't spread your stupidity tell we lose our next game

You always think you are right into you are not. The love for Garrett was real with you and you finally came around. There are a number of NFL reporters that are saying be careful and don’t overpay for Dak because of his record versus winning teams. However, keep ignoring the facts and his record against winning teams. I like him personally and want him to succeed but I call it as I see it. He had a loaded roster on offense and could not put up 18 points against three good teams and could not put up 25 against the Jets and so in a way he let his HC down and Garrett is out the door.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some people aren't knee jerk offs reactions like yourself

"I call it as I see it."

which remains me that some people are blind in one eye and just can't see outta the other

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
some people aren't knee jerk offs reactions like yourself

"I call it as I see it."

which remains me that some people are blind in one eye and just can't see outta the other

LOL. Dak has a body of work against good teams over the last three years. QBs judged on wins and losses. 2 out of the last 4 years we have been sitting at home for the playoffs. Great stats but misleading because they did not translate to wins against good teams. I hope he gets better and can beat good teams. It only took you 9 years to figure out who Garrett was...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 out of the last 4 years we have been sitting at home for the playoffs.
see....a fan would say two outta 4 years they were in the playoffs
those two years in the playoffs, Dallas was 8-5 against teams with a winning record

romo was in the playoffs 4 outta 9 years
romo had a 13-3 and a 12-4 team yet he only won 2 playoff games in 9 years while Dak is one behind

I wonder if you judged romo as harshly as you do Dak

I don't know man....seems to me Dak's leadership and desire to get better is well worth it. Call me the lover but at least admit you're a hater

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
see....a fan would say two outta 4 years they were in the playoffs
those two years in the playoffs, Dallas was 8-5 against teams with a winning record

romo was in the playoffs 4 outta 9 years
romo had a 13-3 and a 12-4 team yet he only won 2 playoff games in 9 years while Dak is one behind

I wonder if you judged romo as harshly as you do Dak

I don't know man....seems to me Dak's leadership and desire to get better is well worth it. Call me the lover but at least admit you're a hater

No hater here. Long time fan. Such a shame you accept mediocrity. Perhaps, you forgot the late 60s, 70s, 80s and early to mid 90s where the Cowboys represented excellence like the Patriots. As a fan, I have a hard time accepting a team this talented only making the playoffs twice in 4 years. Romo has his warts and it was the untimely turnover. He never had the talent around him that Dak has had. Dak’s two years of going 8-5 versus winning teams were when Zeke was killing it and he was a game manager and we were a running team. When we shifted, his record versus winning teams went south. He works hard and so did Romo but still have not advanced beyond the divisional round and we are about to make a long term commitment on a guy who wants to be paid like a Super Bowl winning QB even though “he does not care about money”. LOL. Comical. He is the best we got but unless he gets better and learns to play better against good defenses we will be bound to mediocrity. Hopefully, he signs for something reasonable so we can give him the compliment of what he needs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hater here. Long time fan.
well....I sat in the Cotton Bowl and saw the first NFC Championship game. I also was at SB5 & SB6, so I know a little about this teams history. I'm a long time lover, and I didn't think you would admit you're a hater....must have something to do with how Landry was kicked to the curb.

Such a shame you accept mediocrity. Perhaps, you forgot the late 60s, 70s, 80s and early to mid 90s where the Cowboys represented excellence like the Patriots.

I never said I accept mediocrity and I haven't forgotten anything. You are reaching big time.
The 60's and 70's were about a great coach, drafts that went 20 plus rounds and a team way ahead of the league in advanced scouting. The early 80's were NFC championship disappointments while the mid to late 80's were about a team on the decline. The 90's were about another great coach, 1st round draft picks and the most lopsided trade in the history of sports. TWO WORDS GOING FORWARD...SALARY CAP

As a fan,I have a hard time accepting a team this talented only making the playoffs twice in 4 years.

After the last 25 years, this isn't a fan talking, this is a clueless fan. Hell, Jerry got lucky Parcels wanted this job, or jerry & stephen might still have a team like the redskins, browns or lions.

Romo has his warts and it was the untimely turnover.

untimely? he averaged a little over 12 INT's in 9 seasons. He was a gun slinger taking two steps forward while taking one backwards He played poorly in win and get in games.

He never had the talent around him that Dak has had.

BULL SHIT, 2007 team was 13-3, had owens with 81 catches, 1355 yards 15 TD's, witten with 96 catches for 1145 yards and another 7 TD's had a pair of RB's that rushed for over 1500 yards and 12 TD's, along with a defense that got 19 ints that season. He went to Cabo and came back with a 18 for 36 for 201 yards 1 TD and 1 INT game. Had the ball twice in the 4th QTR with a 1st down and coundn't get his team in for the win

the 2014 12-4 team had Dez with 88 catches, 1320 yards 16TD's, witten with another 64 catches for 703 yards with 5 scores. he had a RB run for over 1800 yards and 13 TD's, along with a defense that had 18 ints. They also had the best kicker in football that season.

Hell....Romo had better talent those seasons....

Dak’s two years of going 8-5 versus winning teams were when Zeke was killing it and he was a game manager and we were a running team.

newsflash Einstein....Romo's best team also had a top running game. As did Aikmans and Staubach's teams, but you wanna count off for Dak. BULL SHIT. You look less informed with your every word. It's called balance and in this league, the QB stirs the drink

When we shifted, his record versus winning teams went south. He works hard and so did Romo

Romo wasn't half the leader that Dak showed in one season. He had his guys, but never really embrassed the entire league. Darren Woodsen calls Dak the best leader he's ever seen.

but still have not advanced beyond the divisional round and we are about to make a long term commitment on a guy who wants to be paid like a Super Bowl winning QB even though “he does not care about money”. LOL. Comical.

You are comical dude. He wants Wentz and Goff money for sure and most anyone with half a brain would as well. We'll see how this ends up, but it's clear you're a Dak hater without a clue. You just follow the media bull shit. We'll see what $$ Dak gets. Romo for his time was paid right up there with SB winning QB, but we;ll see.

He is the best we got but unless he gets better and learns to play better against good defenses we will be bound to mediocrity. Hopefully, he signs for something reasonable so we can give him the compliment of what he needs.

if only you graded Romo as you do Dak. You wouldn'y look so stupid. BUT HEY....somebody has to play the part

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently and not surprisingly you don't have a clue what leadership is
I own a successful business and employ 20 people so I have more of a clue about leadership than you do.