• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily thread : who's crying now..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only hope to live long enough or be lucky enough to be in the position to give money away...........

You know what's amazing? All 7B people on Earth are trying to make money. Bill Gates has an entire foundation of professionals and experts giving his money way 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and he still is the richest man in the world with nearly $100B. He has more money than the GDP of entire nations.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers are up 5-0. If they win and Arizona loses, is it time to give the NL West to the Dodgers? They could basically win 4-of-10 for the rest of the season and still win it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Francesca is on WFAN right now ripping into the Yankees for saying Ichiro has 4000 hits. He made the point that we do not count Hank Aaron's HRs from the ***** Leagues, we do not count anybodys stats from the Mexican League or Cuban League. He also made a point about if Ichiro was still in Seattle this would not be a story.

Always liked francessa...except for when I didn't.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Francesca is on WFAN right now ripping into the Yankees for saying Ichiro has 4000 hits. He made the point that we do not count Hank Aaron's HRs from the ***** Leagues, we do not count anybodys stats from the Mexican League or Cuban League. He also made a point about if Ichiro was still in Seattle this would not be a story.

He'll be unceremoniously fired like Jack Clark for spewing hate at Ichiro and the Yankees.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"double-like"

OBX, you have to stop by more often!

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, they could get a gang of old-sters back together, for the first time. I understand Livan Hernandez & Jose Contreras are unemployed as well.

I think Dontrelle Willis is available

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's amazing? All 7B people on Earth are trying to make money. Bill Gates has an entire foundation of professionals and experts giving his money way 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and he still is the richest man in the world with nearly $100B. He has more money than the GDP of entire nations.

MS office - $300 per client (computer, laptop or tower)

the government has something to do with his $. there's no competition for MS.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MS office - $300 per client (computer, laptop or tower)

the government has something to do with his $. there's no competition for MS.

They paid hundreds of billions in anti-trust settlements. Google is the one being protected by the government and don't think Obama isn't going to personally profit from it.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go into hiding the Yankees were getting their asses kicked every day.:laugh3:

Really this thread got old with the same arguments everyday, but my timing is suspicious.

And, related, I would have been back sooner, if I had known that the riff raff got cleaned out.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, they could get a gang of old-sters back together, for the first time. I understand Livan Hernandez & Jose Contreras are unemployed as well.

Didn't I read somewhere that someone (I believe it was Boston) signed Contreras in the last week?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope this was meant to inform me. If so, then you succeeded. If not, then, I just feel worse...

:bawling:

If only I did not have to give up 1/2 my stuff. Twice.....