• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily thread : who's crying now..

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, related, I would have been back sooner, if I had known that the riff raff got cleaned out.

Now we can just pray the shit stirrer, drama queens & bi-polar whacko STAY out

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the fuck is JD? somehow, the asshole plays golf for a living

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Dodgers give Brian Wilson a little league jersey? That jersey looked about 5 sizes too small or something from a 70s pron.

Kind of looked like that tux-pained rubber suit he wore to an ESPYs award show a few yrs back

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I got out of it was he didn't agree with throwing at ARod. No big news as the beaning is about 50/50 for and against.

Me too. He was just saying it awoke the Yankees and it wasn't the smartest thing to do. WEEI trying to make it something it is not. We know the media likes to stir the pot though

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop quiz

Can you pick out Wilt Chamberlin from his 4th grade school picture? And, yes, this is a real picture.

This-is-Wilt-Chamberlains-fourth-grade-class.-He-was-already-quite-large-Twitter.jpg

Ridiculous.......

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. And can someone PLEASE turn off the rain in New York and Chicago.

Notice that CA. teams are nice enough not to bother your teams with weather issues, so........

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we can just pray the shit stirrer, drama queens & bi-polar whacko STAY out

Weren't you the guy that was in here the other day bragging about all the trolling you used to do on see bee ess?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop quiz

Can you pick out Wilt Chamberlin from his 4th grade school picture? And, yes, this is a real picture.

This-is-Wilt-Chamberlains-fourth-grade-class.-He-was-already-quite-large-Twitter.jpg

Ridiculous.......

jesus! WOW!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those boys on the back row were standing on something, but still...head and shoulders taller than his classmates.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Sports 1 doesn't get rights to Major League Baseball games until 2014, but the network will collaborate with MLB on an interesting new documentary series.
The league, along with MLB Productions, will bring Mission: October to FS1 starting this Monday, Aug. 26 at 7:30 p.m. ET. The show will air for the final six weeks on Monday nights, and will follow a different team through a three-game series each weekend. The catch is that none of the teams are chosen very far in advance, and will all essentially be picked the week of the series.
MLB Productions has a crew heading out to San Francisco on Thursday to prepare to film the Pittsburgh Pirates in their three-game series with the San Francisco Giants. They will, throughout the weekend, be feeding back the footage to MLBP's headquarters in Secaucus, N.J. The crew will turn it all around in time to air this Monday night on Fox Sports 1. It's an ambitious approach to documentary filmmaking that hasn't really been tried in such short order before.
"Our fans crave behind the scenes access to their favorite stars, and they want to see it right away. Mission October satisfies both of those desires, and we know MLB Productions is up to the task of this extremely quick editing schedule," said Chris Tully, Senior Vice President, Broadcasting, Major League Baseball. "We're thrilled to be working with Fox Sports 1 on this series, which will provide a unique glimpse each week inside the inner workings of our Clubs during this most critical time of the season."
"This is what the Pennant race is all about. Fighting tooth and nail to get the opportunity to play in October. It's a privilege that MLB and the players have let our viewers be this close to the action at this most crucial and exciting time of the season. You will really get to see the race for October from the inside out," said Michael Bloom, Senior Vice President, Original Programming, Fox Sports 1.
The first seven episodes will air on consecutive Monday nights at 7:30 p.m. ET, while the final episode will focus on the World Series, and therefore air sometime in November. Fox Sports 1 will gain rights to Major League Baseball's Game of the Week, along with two of the League Division Series, starting in 2014.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Dodgers give Brian Wilson a little league jersey? That jersey looked about 5 sizes too small or something from a 70s pron.

The Giants are known for wearing super-tight clothes. I don't even see how Andres Torres or Angel Pagan can walk. It's the homosexual San Francisco influence no doubt. I can't imagine the sweet nothings being said to those two from the outfield stands.

Brian Wilson looks like a bigger fool than Flablo Sandofat. I'm really surprised the Dodgers are going to let him get on the field looking like that.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are known for wearing super-tight clothes. I don't even see how Andres Torres or Angel Pagan can walk. It's the homosexual San Francisco influence no doubt. I can't imagine the sweet nothings being said to those two from the outfield stands.

Brian Wilson looks like a bigger fool than Flablo Sandofat. I'm really surprised the Dodgers are going to let him get on the field looking like that.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

:suds:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and the rain has finally stopped, so now we have 2 games to hold us until the next one at 4 p.m Eastern.