• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily thread : who's crying now..

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised they never banned ChikFil-A.

Now thats one I never heard of...& in my 7 yr on cBS thought Id seen em all :rollseyes:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a big apoligy to Matt Kemp ? for robbing the the MVP award in 2011...God i fucken hate Braun piece of shit!:ss:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely you saw Chik on the CFB boards?

Nope. Only did MLB, NFL & OT boards

My bad, but I only watch college when the Bucks are playing & of course the bowl games

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too little. Way too late.

Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun issued a public apology for his PED use Thursday, a month after receiving a 65-game suspension from Major League Baseball for his involvement in the Biogenesis scandal.
i

Braun
"I want to apologize for my actions and provide a more specific account of what I did and why I deserved to be suspended. I have no one to blame but myself,'' Braun said in a statement released by the Brewers.
"My family, my teammates, the Brewers organization, my friends, agents, and advisors had no knowledge of these facts, and no one should be blamed but me. Those who put their necks out for me have been embarrassed by my behavior. I don't have the words to express how sorry I am for that.''
Braun said he took an unspecified cream and lozenge in 2011 in his attempts to return from an injury. He called it a "huge mistake'' for which he is "deeply ashamed.''
Braun also apologized personally to Dino Laurenzi Jr., the sample collector who was in charge of the test that Braun successfully appealed in a grievance prior to spring training in 2012.
"At that time, I still didn't want to believe that I had used a banned substance,'' Braun said in his statement. "I think a combination of feeling self righteous and having a lot of unjustified anger led me to react the way I did. I felt wronged and attacked, but looking back now, I was the one who was wrong. I am beyond embarrassed that I said what I thought I needed to say to defend my clouded vision of reality. I am just starting the process of trying to understand why I responded the way I did, which I continue to regret. There is no excuse for any of this."

Sorry, don't want to hear it! And I don't believe a damn word the creep says.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Only did MLB, NFL & OT boards

My bad, but I only watch college when the Bucks are playing & of course the bowl games

I saw some of your posts but not many. Surprised you never saw any of mine. Oh well.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you start the daily