• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily College Baseball Schedule and Scores

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the SEC Tourney started today and the ACC Tourney begins tomorrow.

Mizzou vs Miss St. tied @ 1 in the bottom of the 6th.

Ole Miss beats Kentucky 4-1

Bama over Auburn 6-3

Texas A&M beats UF 6-3

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU vs Bama! Our series was one of best of our season. GL to everyone's teams, except you gumps. Putcha lipstick on ya packyderms.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU vs Bama! Our series was one of best of our season. GL to everyone's teams, except you gumps. Putcha lipstick on ya packyderms.

I know the Dad of one of Bama's pitchers. We grew up together. His Dad was a good ball player and actually got drafted by the Reds right out of high school. Played a few years in the minors and hurt his arm.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Dad of one of Bama's pitchers. We grew up together. His Dad was a good ball player and actually got drafted by the Reds right out of high school. Played a few years in the minors and hurt his arm.

Crazy how so many are drafted and only so few make it.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how so many are drafted and only so few make it.

The competition to make any pro sports team is very intense. When I played BB as a kid I was pretty good but not good enough. Batting .291 and playing great at 1B at 17 yrs. old was considered good but not good enough to even get a tryout with a minor league team. I should have gone to college and tried to get better there. Oh well, if we only knew back then what we know now!

I knew a lot of guys who were GREAT baseball players at 17 yrs. old. NOT one of them made it to the majors.

I knew only one guy in HS who did make it in pro sports. Dale Ellis of Marietta High made it all the way to the Seattle Super Sonics. He dominated BB in GA. but barely even got to play in the NBA. And I know for a fact that he was an outstanding player!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit! aTm beat Vandy today. Guess we won't get that match up until Omaha. Did Clemson hold NCstate off Edisto? Btw has you name always been green?:scratch:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit! aTm beat Vandy today. Guess we won't get that match up until Omaha. Did Clemson hold NCstate off Edisto? Btw has you name always been green?:scratch:

No, The Pack whooped my TIgers 6-3. The ACC tourney is a strange thing. It's a round robin sort of deal. There are 4 teams in 2 pools and you play everyone in your pool and whoever comes out with the best record for those 3 games plays the "winner" of the other pool for the championship.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the SEC commenters where trying to explain it during our game today. It actually does sound like a good way to get the 2 "best" or hottest teams in the Championship game. The SEC just went to a single elimination tourny

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D1Baseball site that I've been linking crashed earlier today and still isn't back up. I'll try to find another link until they get things resolved.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers lost this afternoon to Arkansas. We have to play bama again. I was mistaken about the single elimination. Its only single elimination in the first round and double elimination afterwards. Crazy.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers lost this afternoon to Arkansas. We have to play bama again. I was mistaken about the single elimination. Its only single elimination in the first round and double elimination afterwards. Crazy.

Va Tech is in the cat bird's seat (whatever the hell that is) in the ACC tourney. They knocked off FSU today. They may be peaking at the right time.