• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cut Adrian Peterson

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During this whole process of AP's child abuse accusations, I've wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and think he'd turn things around. That said, things are only getting worse for him. He hasn't fully owned up to his wrongdoing in going overboard in disciplining his kid, and instead of doing that and focusing on changing the behavior and improving as a parent, he has focused on making excuses about it, which makes it seem like he really is just a piece of shit. Now, he has broken his bond and openly admitted to having smoked pot to the person collecting his urine drug test sample. He is proving to be a grade A fool, and he has dug himself a hole so deep, it's hard to see him getting out of it - especially given that he is nearly 30, and likely nearing his last legs as a premiere NFL RB. Anyone who works for a living should see that this clown doesn't deserve to cash in on over $11 million sitting out for this crap this season. Cut him loose, I'm done with him.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Adrian Peterson was caught smoking weed while awaiting trial on child abuse charges.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can (without knowing all the inner workings of the CBA or his contract), I'm all for it at this point.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Adrian Peterson was caught smoking weed while awaiting trial on child abuse charges.

One wouldn't have known that after having read the OP's statement... THANKS!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is making an ass of himself and showing everyone what a facade he has been putting on all this time. I used to have so much respect for him. Now he's just another douche canoe.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I like the guy because he's a great football player, not because I think he's a genius.
As long as he can run the ball, I couldn't give two shits about him smoking weed.
I am very surprised to find out he smokes weed though..lol

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's difficult for me to just turn my back on him now, I have been a fan for so long and he always seemed to be such a stand up human being. I just don't get it, he lost a son a year ago and 6 months later he's whippin the shit out of another son and now he's adding drugs into this, drugs which should be legal but that's besides the point. I just don't get it, how can someone be this stupid???

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be all for the Vikes cutting him if I can be sure his NFL career is over, I don't wanna see him wearing another team's jersey. I cried when I first seen Alan Page in a Bears jersey, I don't wanna cry again!

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's difficult for me to just turn my back on him now, I have been a fan for so long and he always seemed to be such a stand up human being. I just don't get it, he lost a son a year ago and 6 months later he's whippin the shit out of another son and now he's adding drugs into this, drugs which should be legal but that's besides the point. I just don't get it, how can someone be this stupid???

To be honest, I haven't had any reason to believe he was an "upstanding" human being in quite awhile. Up until very recently, I have given him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was probably at least a decent person. But last year, we found out the guy has had like 7 kids by several different women in different states, and didn't know one of them until the child was on his deathbed via a beating from some clown boyfriend of one of the females AP slept with. All of that is pretty hard to overlook... I honestly have never met anyone popping out kids at that rate with that style (promiscuity) to be particularly great people. AP has also had more minor run ins with the law that were overlooked because he is a big time NFL'er. Now, at a time when he should he focused 100% on getting his name cleaned up from the child abuse accusations and convincing CPS that his children are safe with him, he breaks his bond to smoke some weed. I mean, come on man... show some self-restaint (AP). I have lost most of my respect for the guy aside from his legendary football skills.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be all for the Vikes cutting him if I can be sure his NFL career is over, I don't wanna see him wearing another team's jersey. I cried when I first seen Alan Page in a Bears jersey, I don't wanna cry again!

I don't really see what he's done that is unforgiveable other than to be too stubborn to admit that he went too far. I actually believe him that the incident came from a place of love and his honest intention was to discipline with the intention of turning his son into a man. I also believe that he received the exact same treatment as a child when he misbehaved. The weed is nothing.

On the other hand, current Peterson jersey owners should be able to fairly easily make the following changes...

Attachments

• bp.jpg
    bp.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Better BP.jpg
    Better BP.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 59