• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crosby doubts

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh great another one... :p

Welcome. :D

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks flyersfan,glad to be here! I see you can curse on this site without getting deleted!lmao Cant do that on Fox. Anyway,where ya at emu?!! lol

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blue, welcome aboard!!

I'm sure the wife will have a good time on the Wings board as well!!

Flyermanniaa is here as well, and a bunch of the Fox Steeler posters.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Crosby doesn't end up like Lindros or Pat Lafontaine. The Sabres also let Tim Connolly walk to the Leafs because he has not been the same player since his two concussions. Watching him play now he is tentative and obviously doesn't like contact.

From a Sabres fan I wish Crosby the best.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True true, Bossman. Scary ground he's on. I'm sure I wouldn't want to face the decisions Sid has coming up. They will affect his life from here on out, not just his NHL career.

I'm a closet Sabre fan, myself. Was at the first Winter Classic up there. Great day. Hasn't been one as good since the first.

BigBlue, if you go to my profile and look at my friends list, I think they ALL are former Fox posters.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true, Bossman. Scary ground he's on. I'm sure I wouldn't want to face the decisions Sid has coming up. They will affect his life from here on out, not just his NHL career.

I'm a closet Sabre fan, myself. Was at the first Winter Classic up there. Great day. Hasn't been one as good since the first.

BigBlue, if you go to my profile and look at my friends list, I think they ALL are former Fox posters.

I agree with that. Football stadiums are the best for these games because of the sight line's not to mention it was a very good game. (and 72,000 fans)

Welcome to SportsHoopla and enjoy the ride!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning emu and all Pens fans!!! Yea emu,i believe my wife will enjoy this site better than Fox.....by far!!!!!! :) This is from her."GO WINGS"!!!! lol You guys were talking about hockey games being played in FB stadium's? I also like when they play big college basketball games outside in a stadium.I remember when KY and Mich St played their big game outside about 8 yrs ago or so,awesome to watch!!! :) bbl. PENS!!!!!!!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who will being going to their 2nd Winter Classic this year I am kind of happy about it being in a baseball park over a football stadium. The atmosphere just seems better, but yeah a lot of sight lines are messed up. I have a friend who was also at Fenway in 2010, only to have obstructed views.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much gayness going on in this thread... Why aren't you people breaking necks and stomping faces?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much gayness going on in this thread... Why aren't you people breaking necks and stomping faces?

December 29th, mark it on your calendar. HBO Game, Jagr and Talbot return to Shittsburgh. Giroux looks to reutrn his shorthanded r*pe on Fleury in the CEC. Shit is going to go down.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats more like it.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As someone who will being going to their 2nd Winter Classic this year I am kind of happy about it being in a baseball park over a football stadium.

The weather is the event. A light snow in 20-degree temps=ambience... and awesome television rating for the NHL on New Years Day.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

'gayness'?

....It's August....39 days to go before NHL... 2nd best player on the Pens is coming off of knee surgery...The captain of the Pens and best player in the NHL's season is possibly in jeopardy.. to an injury that makes it impossible to judge and therefore keeps the team from bringing in needed help on the top-6....

I'll reserve running my mouth until I know a bit more about how things are going to shape up. Don't like the taste of my foot.... Pennsylvania has enough loudmouth hockey fans still chewing on pair of 1975 Chuck Taylors... no sense me adding to the problem...
:mo:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao@emu,i'm not sure i can handle having college football,hockey,NFL and Reds baseball all at one time!! :) whats a sports junkie to do?!!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weather is the event. A light snow in 20-degree temps=ambience... and awesome television rating for the NHL on New Years Day.

Which makes 2008 the best, with poster boy Sid getting the SO winner.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December 29th, mark it on your calendar. HBO Game, Jagr and Talbot return to Shittsburgh. Giroux looks to reutrn his shorthanded r*pe on Fleury in the CEC. Shit is going to go down.

Nice we missed this!

Wouldn't call it gayness, more like what EMU stated, us Penguins fan's can't really talk right now because the question marks around Crosby/Malkin. :humble:

Also without that :censored: :censored: Richards (sorry my words for him would even be banned on here) anymore and if Mr Gayness himself Christy Pronger :D is hurt who is to hate? Really don't hate Talbot for taking the big payday and never really cared if Jagr came back to Pittsburgh.

Just kidding can't wait for that game it will be fun talking trash at that time.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do guys get those little"smileys"!! there cool!!

I know I just recently found out about them myself. If you reply to a message they are on the right. There is a more button that shows them all. Also if you start a new message click on the Go advanced button they show on the right.

Also on the more it shows the text you can write to get the smiley. For instance the humble one was colon then the word humble and then another colon symbol.

DeathByEmu

Large Flightless Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Which makes 2008 the best, with poster boy Sid getting the SO winner.

True, even to a non-Pens.

I didn't mind the Boston one, but it just didnt look right for some reason. Maybe the odd shape of the baseball diamond and the Green Monster.

Chicago/Detroit was a good watch just for the teams involved.

Last year at Heinz in the rain... blecht.. Crosby injury not even included.