• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Cosby, Flip Wilson, James Brown, even Richard Pryor spoke about accountability ... but it's usually at the end of their popularity ...

I wonder what came first ...

I think when Cosby did it, his hit show was still running, and I know Gumbel was very popular when he made his feelings known....Obviously Sherman isn't anywhere near his end....
I respect the fact that they did it, no matter where their careers were....
People have seen enough of Jesse and Al's circus act, good to hear someone refuse the race crutch and stand up and be a man for a change...:clap:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a big mouth, but great players often are....Play maker, Deion , Smitty, Lewis, etc....
Understood, and I never took issue with other fans not liking these players, because they were good and made sure they told the world they were.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood, and I never took issue with other fans not liking these players, because they were good and made sure they told the world they were.

We all love them when they're ours and hate them when they ain't...Will we ever grow up ??? :lol:

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all love them when they're ours and hate them when they ain't...Will we ever grow up ??? :lol:

I didn't like Sherman's mouth but after that SB Shock he came right over to Brady (who was in shock) and shook his hand ... that's deep character to me

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like Sherman's mouth but after that SB Shock he came right over to Brady (who was in shock) and shook his hand ... that's deep character to me

Yea, I probably would've went home and kicked my neighbors dog along with mine...:lol:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, for what it's worth I hated TO even when he was in Dallas. I wanted him to play good while on the team but was happy to see him leave.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, for what it's worth I hated TO even when he was in Dallas. I wanted him to play good while on the team but was happy to see him leave.

Well I think even TO's mother hated him...:heh:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a big mouth, but great players often are....Play maker, Deion , Smitty, Lewis, etc....

Sherman reminds me a lot of Lewis. Every radio interview I listen to with young Seahawks defenders, whenever they're asked, "who's the vet that you look to when you need advice" or "who's the guy that sets the tone with his hard work" or " whos game do you respect the most"", they always say Sherman. The youngsters love him, and as he grows in that leadership role, watch out.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman reminds me a lot of Lewis. Every radio interview I listen to with young Seahawks defenders, whenever they're asked, "who's the vet that you look to when you need advice" or "who's the guy that sets the tone with his hard work" or " whos game do you respect the most"", they always say Sherman. The youngsters love him, and as he grows in that leadership role, watch out.

He has those qualities, the difference being ,it took about 3 days to unravel what Ray said when speaking to the media but for 17 yrs, he was the greatest motivator I ever saw in the nfl...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has gotten away from his loud mouth Schtick ever since he signed a new deal which is coincidentally around the same time the Seahawks have been declining as a team.

Not sure what to make of that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has certainly matured. I don't care for shit talkers or the antics of say a Cam Newton. But, Sherman is now tolerable in his smack talking. That along with the classy things he's been doing/saying has changed me from totally despising him. Good for you Sherman.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has gotten away from his loud mouth Schtick ever since he signed a new deal which is coincidentally around the same time the Seahawks have been declining as a team.

I think this season we'll see a much fresher, faster and more focused team. The ups and downs what we saw last year hopefully is put behind them and come out on fire this time around.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this season we'll see a much fresher, faster and more focused team. The ups and downs what we saw last year hopefully is put behind them and come out on fire this time around.
Yea. I'm pulling for you... :boink:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stories like this really make me appreciate Calipari. I used to hate him but he doesn't hide what he is. He's there to win championships with 5 star recruits because he gets them into the first round after one season. No bullshit in that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sat what you feel but don't forget about our avatar bet on who wins the West.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some race-hustling douchebag on their forum. This was not long after the Trayvon Martin stuff if my memory is correct on the dates.

To make an analogy, it'd be like Tom Brady logging into Sportshoopla and ripping Hammerdown a new asshole.

What forum, Seahawks .net or their official forum?